[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys take it so strongly and personally, when you say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: pepe-cassandra.jpg (86KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-cassandra.jpg
86KB, 500x411px
Why do guys take it so strongly and personally, when you say they make you uncomfortable?

There was this coworker whom I had a crush on. But I never knew how to respond to when he talked to me. I guess I kept spaghettying, as you guys would put it. And because of this I intrinsically grew uncomfortable in his presence.

One day he pulled me to the side and asked if something was wrong. I wasn't really prepared for it, and didn't have any back-up answers, so I nervously said "yes." And as a result, he said that perhaps we needed to keep a distance from each other. He didn't say it angrily, mind you. He delivered his words rather calmly, just disappointingly, while also avoiding eye contact, and stating that it was for the best.

And ever since, he just keeps avoiding me, and never acknowledging my presence. The most I can maybe get from him is a weak, a half-assed smile, while hardly looking in my direction. And not only do I feel guilty, but wonder if I screwed up my chances with him.

TL;DR: why do guys always react negatively to when you say you're uncomfortable with them? It's often very hostile (except for him), and ends in arguments and you being chewed out for it. And since it was with him, and how plainly he took it, this whole thing hits me the most.

Things never seem to go right with men. And I don't really see why that always has to be the case.
>>
>guy makes you uncomfortable
>you tell him he makes you uncomfortable
>as a result he avoids you
You essentially told him he was bothering you, and he responded by making an effort to not bother you. Why are you confused by this? See a doctor.
>>
I feel deja vu
>>
>>18115369
Why do guys avoid me after I straight up told them they bother me? I don't get it, they should try their hardest to win over my vagina even if I turned them down!
>>
he makes you feel uncomfortable.
you tell him theres a problem between you for no apparent reason to him, without explaining

yeah Id say you screwed up your chances, and why would you want chances with someone who makes you feel like that anyway?
>>
>guy thinks you see him as a creep
>now shocked when he avoids you

Now you know what not to say to a guy. A lot of us are hypersensitive about being perceived as creepy with the current political climate.
>>
Telling someone they make you unconfortable is like telling someone they are stupid. There are subtle ways to tell it, if you just say it you can expect the person to avoid you after that.
>>
>women want their opinions and words to have a lot of effect
>juries and judges go out of their way to help out women and a normal girl's testimony has a lot of weight
>a woman saying you raped her immediately gets you taken in for questioning
>surprised when a guy wants to get the hell away from her after shes already said she is uncomfortable around him
>knows that she could say any number of things to get him in trouble with the law and/or fired simply on the basis that hes a guy and shes a girl
>>
>>18115380
This. I even have a suicide kit (a box with a bottle of scotch, my will, a list of people to write letters to, and a gun) in case I get called creepy.
>>
>>18115375
It means you're not interested. Instead of an insane pursuit over a girl who dosen't give a fuck, I'll move on a girl who's interested. This doesn't mean necessarily that she will be a whore who get drilled at once by 60 differents partners per month. :)
>>
Bait.
>>
>>18115382
Esp a coworker.

HE doesn't want a sexual harassment charge.
>>
>>18115369
A man's ego is the most fragile thing on earth
>>
troll post or not, if you like someone then wouldnt you want to be near them and find their presence comforting? i think you have bad wiring.
>>
>>18115369
Speaking of spaghetti ... Nice pasta
>>
>>18115395
Oh, I can think of instances where that is very true...
>>
File: 1488481111935-pol.jpg (60KB, 532x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488481111935-pol.jpg
60KB, 532x593px
>>18115407
>when you're so insecure you need to passive aggressively insult someone who doesn't even know you exist
How embarrassing
>>
File: triggered-drumpfkins.png (136KB, 1070x456px) Image search: [Google]
triggered-drumpfkins.png
136KB, 1070x456px
>>18115420
Man, it doesn't take much to trigger Drumpfkins.
>>
File: 1488508202766-pol.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488508202766-pol.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>18115429
>unironically using drumpf in a sentence
>>
>>18115420
>triggered trump supporter makes himself obvious
Like clockwork every time.
>>
Hmmm..this could've turned out waaaay better for you since he likes you too. You silly fool..
If you had just explained that you're uncomfortable around him but only because you have a crush on him. Bonus points for looking extra cute when you say it.
I mean maybe you can try to talk to him again and explain yourself. It's also your job though so it's up to you if you wanna dip your dick in the company ink.
>>
File: baa.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
baa.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>18115459
I've been in a great mood since 3 AM on November 9th, 2016. All smiles here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.