[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people met girls/their girlfriends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

Ok so lately I've been wondering how guys meet their girlfriends, every female friend I know seems to be annoyed by strangers talking to them... so my question is do people always meet in places like school? or are handsome guys an exepction?

Sorry if what I wrote sounds stupid but I'm really really unexperienced in social life and have not experience in romantic life at all.
>>
Anywhere. School, work, parties. There are even couples who met in the supermarket. The trick is not to be desperate or to force it.
>>
>>18115101
So it's mostly about just doing your own thing? I'm not asking because I'm searching for a girl, I'm just curious.
>>
>>18115101
I don't get how people meet in the supermarket. Like you are literally only there because you have a mission to do.

>Hey buying lettuce are you?
>That's so weird for I too am buying lettuce
>Would you like to maybe grab a salad with me some time?
>>
JapanCupid
>>
>>18115170
Obviously they don't go in with the intention of meeting people
>>
met her in a bar/club. cousins boyfriend and his twin brother were celbrating their bday there.
I went with a buddy of mine. Immediately noticed she was interested (so was I). She got on the dancefloor, dancing alone in front of me and then I just went up and started grinding against her. she turned around, looked at me and relieved I was actually the guy she wanted to come over. we danced, started making out, took her outside, we started talking, found out she's also into anime and super nerdy. some random dude that also tried hitting on her came outside and asked if we had a cig for him. pretty mich ignored the ugly cuck and then grabbed my stuff and walked with her for a while. thhought about (trying) to take her home but then thought "why possibly have sex only once when you can easiy do it multiple times"
asked her to be my gf on our first date (yes) and it worked (honestly, don't ask if you're not super sure they'll say yes). and thta's how we met and got together.
it's not the super anime way to meet a qt but still you can easily meet introvert, shy, nerdy girls in bars etc. they're just not super loners like most guys on her are, they still want you to make the first move.
>>
>>18115189
That's a nice story, Anon. Thanks for sharing. :)
>>
>>18115099
I met my boyfriend at a party.
He was sitting outside smoking, I walked out and literally tripped on him. We sat there and talked about space exploration, blowjobs and robots.
He was fun and smart. We spent all the night there. He told me he was going to marry me by the end of the night. Proposed earlier this year.
>>
>>18115099
>every female friend I know seems to be annoyed by strangers talking to them
annoyed by ugly strangers, you mean
>>
I met my wife at a small party. We both got drunk and ended up having sex. Started talking over breakfast the next day and ended up being pretty compatible
>>
>>18115750
That's how my parents met. Together for 35 years.

My dad calls my mom "his best drunk mistake".
>>
A chance off encounter by randomly selecting people from chatngo to vent too.
Turned out pretty good, we've been dating for a few years now.
>>
Met my boyfriend at church athiests group. Going 5 years strong, still attending church.
>>
It was 2,5 years ago - noticed she follows me on instagram, invited her to snapchat, spent some time talking there and sending funny pics/vids, invited her for ice cream and that's it, we started to date.
>>
I met my girlfriend through mutual friend one night when we went out.
>>
Here's what not to do. Met my (now ex) while in a support group for recovering addicts. I am now 3 years clean and going strong, but after I broke it off (she was mentally abusive, never trusted me (now I know it was because she was still using and maybe cheating) and just made things hell, threatened me if I ever left her (vaguely, but I got to the point where I thought she was serious)

Anyway tl;dr... Use your head not your dick. It was love at first sight for us. We were both so happy, had AMAZING sex, and now I'm still crushed. I even tried to talk to her a few months after I left to see if things had changed for the better... She had gone back to partying hard, fucking random guys, and then met some new guy.

Fucks me up. I wish I had spent that time and emotional energy on someone I could've built a life with. I gave everything I had to keep myself clean and still take care of her, make her happy.. I wish I thought I'd find love like that again but I don't, I don't have a social life anymore, she was always too jealous and high maintenance for me to try to have friends
>>
>>18115743
It's not even ugly, it's just the way you talk to them. You can be a 5/10 but if you're confident and funny then they're game. If i'm going to be honest i'm probably a 6-7/10 at best and I would never say that I have a problem with talking to girls.
>>
I used to use tinder but it always led to pretty shallow, 3-4 month long relationships that would fall out after the honeymoon effect wore off. I got rid of tinder a while ago, and only recently I met my gf at a bar. She thought I was a bouncer there because I was just standing outside and smoking and I "give off that vibe" according to her. We just started talking and I ended up going for it and asking if she wanted to get dinner with me the night after and she happily said yes.

Basically just go out and put yourself in social situations and talk to people. Eventually, you'll meet someone who's interested. Tinder is not that great because it turns everyone into a series of "hot or not" pictures and since there's so many other options readily available, it's harder to find someone who wants to commit to a relationship.

Going out and "organically" meeting people will probably take longer than using tinder or OKcupid, but it generally makes for a more satisfying and solid connection. That's been my experience anyway.
>>
>>18115099
Personally, I met my boyfriend in high school. We were very, very close friends for a couple years, and got together officially after we graduated. It was nice to know someone completely before diving in. I wouldn't have done it any other way.

That's me though; other women aren't going to like the friends thing. It just caries from case to case.
>>
>>18115101
This

Don't overthink it
>>
>>18115099
Why did they change Yukari's hair color?
>>
im wondering too, my uni course is all male (pure math) and i dont go to pubs or clubs. parties and shit that revolve around drinking are terrible for me, where else can i meet someone?
>>
I met my girlfriend at a game jam. It was her first time working on a game so I helped her out with some artwork related issues. We kept talking an travelling for half a year before she confessed her feelings for me.

A shame the relationship itself lasted just three months.
>>
>>18116278
she was using you brah
>>
>>18116081
That's Aikawa, she has less sleepy eyes compared to Yukari (more noticeable in the manga) and she's more normie than Yukari and Yuzu (but she's interested in joining them). Oh, and she has bigger boobs too.
>>
So the online dating thing doesn't work? So I just put something on, go to a bar right now and then...? I don't handle myself in public or in crowds very well.
>>
The less you care, the more success you'll have.
Nobody wants a desperate fuckhead and you'll be more authentic when talking to people.
>>
>>18115099
It just happens.

Sometimes you need to grease the wheels (dating apps, etc) but overall thats how people meet

I met my girlfriend in high school

my brother met his at work (she was a customer)

my friend met his at a party

there's infinite ways. Sometimes it just works
>>
>>18117138
OP here, I'm not desesperate, just curious. I usually just mind my own thing but since I'm not experienced in romantic things I'm asking here.
>>
>>18115101
what he said
>>
I met my current one on the bus and an ex online

so basically wherever
>>
>>18115170
Kek
>>
>>18117595
how the fuck do you meet someone on the bus? everyone looks miserable
>>
>>18115099
I met my wife in an rpg at my local game store.
>>
work
>>
Ugh, reading all of these makes me feel jealous. Going on 5 years of nothing when you're depressed just makes it feel like it'll never happen. I know you're supposed to love yourself but that'll never happen so I should just write off relationships.
>>
>>18115099
I met my gf on a bus tour while on holiday. She started a conversation with me.
>>
having girl friends help.
socialize with them, talk to them, tell them to join you and your crew (if your crew aint a bunch of autistic guys- aka they can give the impression that you have normal human beings around you) at the bar and tell them to bring their friends too.
Meet a girl you like, ask your common friend if she is single and try your best.
>>
>having friends
>going outside
well there's my problem, I don't have friends so I don't have a reason to go to bars and shit
>>
>>18118325
This
>>
What are good places to go besides bars?
>>
>>18117965
Try 21 years of nothing.
>>
>>18118325
Go to the supermarket. (I've read that the lettuce aisle gets you a gf)
>>
>>18118325
>>18118326
Then you have bigger problems than not having a girlfriend
>>
>>18117595
Yeah bro, how the fuck, do you start talking to someone on a bus?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.