[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 16

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, that guy who says monogamy is dead and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>18115096
I'd like girls to answer, but experienced guys can as well:
do you think I can start befriending (or even try to hook up since we're talking about a girl) a quite long-known acquaintance? I mean we're talking about the classmate of a friend of mine, i "know" her since 3-4 years, but we only talked a few times. Or would that sound weird?
>>
>>18115123
Why wouldn't you be able to?
>>
>>18115129
I mean why would someone who kinda ignored you for so long want to know you out of the blue? There's a limit to shyness.
>>
>>18115134
If you keep overthinking things, you're not going to get far in life
>>
>>18115137
I'm sorry, it's part of me. You know, by being passionate about philosophy and stuff I always question everything.
>>
Ladies, does it bother you at all that actual good feminism has been hijacked by misandrists and people with thin skin to push their childish ideologies?

How do you feel about the fact that people nowadays can just choose to become a woman one day and speak as if they lived through your sex's trials and tribulations while appropriating your successes?

I feel these are pertinent questions to ask because personally I feel quite disgusted the feminist movement got corrupted so far so to become an esoteric blob of contradictions and knee-jerk reactions. I want the viewpoint of at least a handful of women on this issue.
>>
Yes! That's why I browse /r/GenderCritical. Some of the women in there are a little extreme but it's the only sane place I've found
>>
File: 1476766274866.jpg (195KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476766274866.jpg
195KB, 1200x900px
Is asking a girl out over a phone a bad idea? How would you react?
>>
>>18115096
A year back I met this girl at my college and I accidently developed a crush at her leading to me imagining my future life with her. Some months later into the friendship, we became best friends and she told me she is in a relationship since 4 years. That obviously gave me a shock.

But later into the friendship with her, i understood that if I be in a relationship with her and get married if by chance, my life would go unstable and it'd be not good at all because she had a lot of things going on and that didn't amuse me either. I had some things going on too and that would not go good.

Anyway, she broke up with him later saying that guy was verbally absuing her a lot and didn't care to bother her. She had told him that sex is only after marriage but he wanted it earlier. Okay to have sex or not before mariage is someones wish but he was rather perverted too and constantly bugged her for having sex with her. When her dad was in so many issues(legal), this guy told of having sex to comfort her. Eventually she broke up with him pretty badly.

Now when she broke up, I didn't see this as an oppurtunity to get with her rather I tried getting her up from the break up. I consider seeing her as a potential girlfriend as a mistake, a great mistake because now I face problems.

We are still best friends to this day and I want to consider her as my sister and she calls me bro too and I'm happy this way but I constantly get flashbacks of her and that seems to be messing up my focus on other things. I could go and meet other girls but I now rather want to focus on building my career and get a nice future. Also note that she's in the same class of mine but is 3 years older than me and I want to see her as an elder sister.

I hope anyone got my problem here.

How do I get over these flashbacks?
>>
>>18115173
>Ladies, does it bother you at all that actual good feminism has been hijacked by misandrists and people with thin skin to push their childish ideologies?
A bit. It's a shame that people feel bad about calling themselves "feminist" because of a small minority of uneducated fucks.
But I guess it happens to most ideologies and movements. Maybe we'll be better without putting labels on us and worrying so much about identifying with this or that movement.

>How do you feel about the fact that people nowadays can just choose to become a woman one day and speak as if they lived through your sex's trials and tribulations while appropriating your successes?
I didn't live through my sex's trials and tribulations. My grandma did, my mother did, but I really never felt oppressed because of my gender. I lived the same life I would have lived if I was a man. I went to school, I was successful academically, I travelled and pursued my hobbies, I had a satisfying social life.
It is interesting to hear trans people talk, in general. They offer an interesting prospective on things.
>>
>>18115193
>Is asking a girl out over a phone a bad idea?
Nah, it's more than okay.

Don't make it extra formal and romantic, just ask her to grab something to drink/eat or to go somewhere.
>>
Would texting a guy first make me look thisty? Honestly
>>
>>18115230
No.

If he somehow sees it as such - not worth your time.
>>
>>18115195
>Maybe we'll be better without putting labels on us and worrying so much about identifying with this or that movement.
We would but humans yearn to identify with groups, we're social animals and we love to "belong".

About the second, it tends to be a lot more subtle nowadays perhaps. I meant trials and tribulations in the sense that you will be treated differently according to your gender. I don't necessarily mean being catcalled or whatever but it's a very human thing. At some point you were given more of a leeway on something a man wouldn't have because the other person found you attractive or was conditioned to treat women differently, or given a lower price for a drink, or gotten a free drink, or access to something.

Speaking for myself if a girl thought herself a guy and came up to me and started going "yo man why is it so difficult to get a girl? why do they all assume they you just want to fuck and not make friendships like us dudes?", I wouldn't be able to take them seriously.

Thank you for your feedback, if any other women care to chime in, It would be lovely.
>>
So a grill I started knowing in Uni since 2 months ago want to see a movie in the cinema, I also wanna see that movie.

Is it weird for a guy to ask if she wanna go see it? Will she think its a date or something?

I seriously just wanna be her mate. would ask the same if she was a guy. She has no bf.
>>
>>18115241
>I meant trials and tribulations in the sense that you will be treated differently according to your gender.
But it's not really anything so major.
I've never seen "being a girl" as an excuse for my failures or the reason of my success. It doesn't impact my daily life so majorly.
Sure, I might have gotten a free drink here and there because I'm cute but in my daily life I'm not treated any different than a guy would - I study, I work, I look after myself and my boyfriend, I do normal stuff. I don't get a free pass for success because I look nice, and I am not oppressed.

If a trans person wanted to point out how different life is now that they changed genders it is interesting to see. Of course they have a different experience than I do, but it's still an experience.
>>
>>18115246
No, it's not weird. But I'd think it's a date, yes.
>>
>>18115195
>It's a shame that people feel bad about calling themselves "feminist" because of a small minority of uneducated fucks.
That "small minority" is the only portion doing anything. I consider most feminists mostly harmless, both in intent and power. It's similar to how I don't consider myself a Republican thanks to individuals like Todd Akin, even though I am a very conservative person.

>>18115230
Honestly texting games are grossly exaggerated on the internet. No one worth while gives a shit if you text first or respond too quickly.
>>
i got my dogs teeth cleaned today. he's acting all depressed and stuff. poor doggo. is this normal? when will it stop
>>
>>18115254
>That "small minority" is the only portion doing anything
But I don't like what they're doing. I don't think that being loud and obnoxious is a good way to achieve anything. They're pushing people away because they're too extreme and unpleasant.

To me, the main point about being feminist is to not let my gender define me as a person, to do what pleases me without thinking about what I am expected to do because I am a girl or what I shouldn't be doing because I'm a girl. I try to point out when people have expectations for me based solely on my gender. And that's it.
I think we still have some thins to fight for, but in general we are at a great point in history and women aren't oppressed in most aspects of our lives. The most feminist thing to do, to me, is live like a decent person and stop thinking in terms of what you're expected to do because of the genitals you're born with.
>>
>>18115271
>But I don't like what they're doing.
I get that. As I said, I consider most feminists are harmless in intent, they're not out to hurt me. But they're not going to really do anything about it either. At this point it's either pick up a new label (e.g. Egalitarian) or actively fight back, and I'm pretty confident the latter won't happen. Actually starting to doubt the former will happen either, since most women will let themselves be bullied back into the feminist title even though they're not happy with the direction it's headed.

Luckily I'm pretty insulated from that nonsense, 90%+ male major means I don't have to deal with a lot of tumblr leaking.
>>
>>18115276
>Luckily I'm pretty insulated from that nonsense,
I wasn't as lucky. Family court fucked me thoroughly, lost a lot of friends because of it and now live in a garbage flat in a bad area because it's all I can afford due to horrible alimony which I'm pretty sure isn't used to pay for the child's expenses. I'm bitter, angry, extremely stressed and resentful. I hate my life and often think that I shouldn't have tried dating anyone, ever.

But hey, at least my ex-wife gets to have a great life at my expense! Feminism, equality, woop woop! Nevermind the casualties left behind!
>>
How do I stop falling for chicks?

Like I just got over this girl I knew, then after I started doing kick boxing for my health and started falling for a girl who attends.
Like seriously, why does this keep happening.
Also inb4 your just horney: It’s not that, I genuinely want a proper relationship with them.
How do I fix this problem? If I’m acting like a retard just way so.
>>
>>18115304
its normal male behaviour.

Guys want as much girls as possible, girls want only the "best one".
>>
>>18115304
If you can't ignore it, always place the pros and cons in your mind. If you don't know them well enough and can't put in the pros and cons, remind yourself that they have a high probability of not being compatible and might just lose your time. If that doesn't stop you get to know the girl and see for yourself.You might get burned with the reality or find a partner.
>>
>>18115253
ok its not weird but will she think I wanna have relationship with her?
>>
>>18115296
At least where I live, women get alimony just in case they make significantly less than their husband or nothing at all (for example housewives), and usually just for a relatively short amount of time.
It is just the side effect of women making significantly less than men on average.
If you want a housewife you should be ready to pay alimony for your wife in case you divorce. Otherwise, if you marry someone who makes roughly as much as you, here you don't pay anything at all.

Men have to pay child support but it's just fair, I guess.

I am sorry for your situation anyway.
>>
>>18115308
I dunno. Since when can't a guy just go out with a girl without any back thoughts? I think she won't.
>>
>>18115304

Why ask this to girls? Or this is an open question?
>>
Other males,

I am insecure because I am insecure, have no guts to speak with people I like, coward and so on. How do I break out of this vicious cycle?
>>
>>18115321

Find something to be proud off. You must be good at something, right?

Now, to pick girls, stop trying to "talk" to people you like. Just hang out and have fun. FLirting will come easier like that.
>>
>>18115319
It's open to anyone really.
>>
>>18115312
I wanted to be a good father but now I can't. I see my kid for one day every other weekend and the kid, by court's honourable order, must be delivered back to the mother by 1800 hours. I hope every day for a time machine so I could go back and become a fucking /r9k/ wizard. My life fucking sucks and no one gives a shit.
>>
>>18115335

Ok then. Here's the deal: You are having a series of "crushes". It happens when people feel lonely, or like they don't have a chance with girls.

Realistically speaking, if you have female friends and if you flirt with girls when you hang out, you won't develop crushes like these ones. So how to fix it? Go out more. Meet more girls. Realize how it feels when a gril is flirting with you and you'll see that your crushes are just that, crushes.
>>
>>18115342
I think you hit the nail on the head.
While I do go out with friends, I'm not really out looking to flirt.

Is it creepy to randomly firt with strangers or did you mean with people I know.

Either way, thanks heaps.
>>
>>18115342
>It happens when people feel lonely, or like they don't have a chance with girls.
Why does the mind torture itself even more with these crushes when it feels insecure or lonely?
>>
File: BLAST_zpsa80ef9af.png (383KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
BLAST_zpsa80ef9af.png
383KB, 1024x690px
>>18115323
I would say I have no problem with flirting, but if it's anything beyond that, it makes me insanely discomfortable since I think I might be seen as insecure, also I have been previously accused of not being bold enough, women said that as well, worst thing, it is considered repellent by them. It could be related that I care about other people opinion, my friend made a joke I might be a fag because he'd never seen me acting or hitting on someone for all these years we know each other, and that's because of it.

Mostly, I am getting fun, but as soon as this topic comes or something goes way beyond that friendly flirting the only feeling I get is fear. I don't know what to do.
>>
Is it weird that I have some hatred for women?
>>
How does the college dating scene work? I'm a 23 year old loner who just started commuting so I have no idea what the norm is.
In high school it was just a "Wanna be my girlfriend?" and adults (from what I hear) go on like 5 or 6 dates before deciding on being exclusive. Is college dating somewhere in the middle or something?
>>
>>18115378
>How does the college dating scene work?
It's cancer
>>
>>18115378
You hook up, then if you like each other you hook up again, and you keep doing so till you develop feelings and you get exclusive.

But, obviously, it is different for everyone - me and my boyfriend didn't even kiss till the 3rd date, and we had been exclusive for 5 months before fucking.
>>
Why do I love seeing my friends succeed in love and relationships and help then out when they have a rough time, but don't feel the same need to help myself with love and relationships?
>>
Is meeting a girl as simple as just finding some random girl on the street and asking her to go somewhere? Meeting a girl sounds complicated af for me but i feel im overthinking it
>>
If a girl is interested in you will she give up if you don't notice the signals the first time? I've only ever been on two dates and I only realized after that a girl might be interested. Should I do something?
>>
>>18115246
Girls aren't as, uhh, "dirty-thinking" as guys. Just don't flirt with her and everything should be fine.
>>
>>18115483
Yes because every girl has multiple options open all the time. If you don't respond to hints, she feels like you're not worth it and moves on to the Xth guy on his lisy of options.
>>
>Ask them out.
Is it as simple as that? Isn't it kind of autistic to just go and ask someone out unless she shows clear romantic interest beforehand? How well do you need to know someone before asking them out is not autistic?
>>
>>18115525
I don't think that's the case desu, I'm a lot better looking than she is. I still find her cute though, and have similar interests.
>>
File: 1449393142313.png (375KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449393142313.png
375KB, 400x400px
Guys: So this guy has initiated contact with me twice via text, I always tried to keep the conversation going and appear interested (because I am) but the last time the conversation kind of died off because on his lasts texts he didn't give me much space to add anything. So the last text was his.

Could that made me appear uninterested, or is that a sign that he is? Should I wait for him to reinitiate contact? I'm considering reinitiating myself but don't want to appear clingy, thirsty or easy.
>>
>>18115530
Most girls won't show romantic interest first, you have to pursue them. I'd try making conversation several times with her, got to know her a bit and see how she responds to your advances. If she seems positive then ask her out.
>>
>>18115438
No, most girls will think you're creepy if you ask her to go somewhere and just met, unless you're extremely good looking and charismatic. Places where you two have something in common makes it easier, like same class in college, practicing the same hobbie etc.
>>
>>18115578
>I'm considering reinitiating myself but don't want to appear clingy, thirsty or easy.

I think at this point... EVERYONE knows text game is retarded.

Just say hey what's up, I'll be getting coffee at X in Y if you want to join.

Safe. Casual. And gets a face to face meeting that skips texting bullshit.

>>18115530
>Ask them out.
>Is it as simple as that?
See above.

>>18115436
>Why do I love seeing my friends succeed in love and relationships and help then out when they have a rough time, but don't feel the same need to help myself with love and relationships?

You probably have some complex or insecurity about yourself--like you feel like you don't deserve it--or else just have things that are much higher priorities in your life at the moment.

>>18115321
>I am insecure because I am insecure, have no guts to speak with people I like, coward and so on. How do I break out of this vicious cycle?

Faceplant and make and ass of yourself until you become immune to the pain and stop giving a fuck.

Eventually you become numb to it, realize you need to tweak things, get better, and build confidence.

This probably won't be something you'll be able to do after a couple times, this is something you do dozens, or hundreds, or more times until you can drop your own hubris and become able to just take things as they come.
>>
Girls and guys

I have an issue with kissing. The thought of me putting my mouth on someone else's and swapping saliva is really off putting to me... that act seems gross to me. Grosser than sex Tbh.

Just curious if anyone else has felt like this. And what they have done to fix this
>>
>>18115530
I would say you need to be on a first name basis with her and you guys need to be on friendly terms. You don't have to be friends per se, being acquaintances is enough. Cold approaches have a low success rate. that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, that just means that unless you guys have amazing chemistry off the bat and she thinks you're really cute you should expect to be shot down most of the time.

On the flip side. How does this work for guys? Is it better to have had some conversations first?
>>
Guys and girls I guess:
How do I become a better kisser? I never use tongue because I don't know how.
>>
>>18115603
You don't share saliva unless the other person is gross or its tongue. Kissing is harmless.
>>
>be friends with bro and his gf
>usually only talk to bro in person
>text with gf often
>gf texts me to tell me they broke up
>feel like I should text bro and talk to him about it
>afraid it might sound weird
>don't know when the next time I'll see him in person is

Wat do? Should I text him and make sure he's alright?
>>
File: IMG_2825.jpg (39KB, 1045x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.jpg
39KB, 1045x490px
>>18115619

Well, it just really bothers me.. if it's not the saliva, the fact that this person is literally breathing in my face/mouth. It's just way too close..
>>
>>18115611
>How does this work for guys? Is it better to have had some conversations first?

Depends on the guy. Some guys spook if a girl is too forward, some guys appreciate it.

Personally I never liked it when girls were HYPER forward with me (I.E. grab phone out my hand to put their number in, drop themselves in my lap and start trying to flirt, literally try to reach down my pants) but I think I've agreed to it most times a girl has asked me out, just out of sheer novelty and a sense of "why not".

In fact I'm pretty sure my girlfriend asked me out first.

Everyone's different though. Some guys are horny enough they won't give a fuck and be down almost no matter what you do, some guys will be so terrified of their shadows that there's probably nothing you *could* do.

>>18115613
>How do I become a better kisser?

Practice. Pay attention to what other people are doing. Be willing to play around and experiment. Same thing applies for sex.

>>18115622
>>be friends with bro and his gf
>they broke up
>wat do

Check up on him, just say you heard what's up and ask if he's alright. You probably won't need to elaborate more than that.
>>
>>18115633
>HYPER forward with me (I.E. grab phone out my hand to put their number in, drop themselves in my lap and start trying to flirt, literally try to reach down my pants

What.. how does this happen? Where? When?

Girls actually do this..?
>>
>>18115637
>how does this happen?
Not him but yes, sometimes
> grab phone out my hand to put their number in
When I was young and inexperienced, she asked for the number helself and even sent the first sms
We were 13 back then, god bless
>drop themselves in my lap and start trying to flirt
Highschool freshman party, lol, a girl did this after getting drunk. Too bad I didnt like her :(
Feel bad for ignoring her advances but sorry
>literally try to reach down my pants
This never happened, but I am a virgin and cant turn on girls, so...
>>
>>18115644

>cell phones at 13
>high school freshman party

Honestly, I don't think that stuff counts. You were children at the time.
>>
>>18115652
Its only young girls who do it in my experience
From 16 and on girls will act cold even if they like you a lot, unless you meet some rare exception or she actually is clingy
>>
>>18115637
>Girls actually do this..?
>What.. how does this happen? Where? When?

Phone thing was one day in college where I was chatting with a friend, classmate walked by, saw my phone in my hand, snatched it with an "omg you use X too? We should chat!" and put her number in.

Funnier, smoother, one was the one where another classmate forgot her phone, borrowed mine, and conveniently left herself to my contacts on returning it.

lap girl... not that uncommon at parties with booze around.

reaching down pants girl... I think I was 25? By far one of my weirdest dates.... Met a girl for a coffee, within the first 10 minutes she starts asking me what my star sign and ethnicity is, then directly follows that by asking how big I am and what color my cock is, parking lot as I'm trying to bail I go to hug her goodbye and she just slides her hand down the front of my pants.

To be fair, I seem to attract really bizarre situations sometimes and it's not even isolated to just girls.

My best friend is gay and one of her favorite activities used to be just disappearing to the restroom when we'd be hanging at gay bars and watching the weird ass shit that'd develop in the time she was gone (let's just say I learned pretty quickly to NOT say "Sorry, I'm straight" and just say "Sorry, not interested" xD)
>>
>>18115633
I usually just go with it. It's weird that i struggle with it but I never had any issues with sex or anything
>>
>>18115655
>Its only young girls who do it in my experience

*shrug* I guess another story to add to those is I was once was at a gay bar, standing around talking with my friends, had a random 30-40+ year old couger tap me on the shoulder, grab my face, and start making out with me, then walked away without a word. It confused the fuck out of my friends. She repeated the exact same thing 5 minutes later.

In my experience, younger girls might be more likely to pull that kind of shit, but it's definitely not just limited to them, and booze seems to be the ultimate equalizer.

Girls do have their own sense of aggression at times, and I've noticed that the majority of those times the people they feel free to be more aggressive with are the kind of people that leave them the room and comfort to do so.

It kind of makes sense that when you're around awkward people, you feel more awkward, and when you're around people who are more relaxed, you feel it too, and it lets you be more free with what you do.
>>
i am about to text a girl from uni
what do you think i should write first
1) send her a pic of what i do and continue from there
2) ask her how she is
second option just seems sketchy out of nowhere (we had only little contact)
3) alternative option?
>>
>>18115599
>You probably have some complex or insecurity about yourself--like you feel like you don't deserve it--or else just have things that are much higher priorities in your life at the moment.

Why would anyone feel they don't deserve love and relationship?
>>
>>18115774

Not him. But that's literally how I feel.
>>
Girls-

What would you do if you found out the guy your dating doesn't have much of a social life?

For me personally I had quite a few friends when I lived on the west coast. But when I moved back to the east coast I haven't really been able to connect with people. Sure I have become acquaintances with co-workers and made some buddies at the gym. But it has been almost 5 years and my only real friend is my friend of almost 18 years and we've only seen each other once since I moved back. We used to talk all the time but I feel we drifted apart.

Granted that doesn't mean I want to spend all my time indoors as well. I like to go out and do things with people but I just don't have anyone to do them with.
>>
>>18115774
Because you have to offer something to get into relationships, build a base for attraction. You have to work for it. Without fundamental things you would never be able to hold a relationship.
>>
I'm in a happy relationship but have a crush on another guy. How to get rid of these feelings? Pls help

I still love my bf, I am probably just too used to being with him... I want our relationship to last tho

The other guy also has a gf and I have no idea how he feels towards me
>>
>>18115603
I don't like making out, and I prefer pecks to be rare and special, but it's not that I don't like kissing in general
>>
>>18115928

What should I do? :/

I don't want sex, and I don't really want a girlfriend. But I think it could be nice to have a girl to go on night walks with, and/or hold hands while walking the local beach. The thing is.. girls would want to kiss during something like that.
>>
>>18115936
Every girl is different, and that's something you would talk with whatever girl you are dating.
>>
>>18115955

I don't even know how to go about that..

If I didn't kiss a girl on the first date, and then didn't kiss her on the 2nd. She's probably leave. If I even told her I don't feel comfortable kissing, why would she even bother sticking around?

I can't see any girl being comfortable dating a guy who doesn't want to kiss with them..
>>
would guys rather have a gf with autistic hobbies or pretty much no hobbies?
>>
How can I talk to this girl without being a sperg? She's so small and cute, I can't look at her without wanting to cuddle her. Doesn't help that we're both timid either.
>>
>>18116313
Autistic hobbies > no hobbies > normie hobbies.
>>
>>18116313
Define "autistic hobbies"
>>
>>18116313

Define autistic hobby
>>
>>18116313
depends on the autistic hobby. I greatly enjoy watching anime with my girlfriend but I'd definitely like her less if she played video games.
>>
>>18116313
>>18116325
This.
>>
>>18116326
>>18116328
Collecting decent amounts of anime figures/stamps/rocks tier hobbies or maybe drawing dragon porn or something. I don't do most of these things but I'm curious what people think
>>
>>18116325
What do you consider normie hobbies? I'd say normie hobbies (unless its shit like clubbing you mean) are still better than none.
>>
I have a masturbating issue, I do it like 3 times a day on average. My long term gf doesn't know even though we've moved in together. I guess that she doesn't have the same sex drive as me but I'd really like her to. Don't know how to ask or where to start. Male btw and I have issues talking about big problems with people so this kind of scares me. Doesn't even really send nudes, I'll try to initiate a sexting or something while I'm away and she'll never catch on.
>>
>>18116333
I think that's more interesting than your average normalfag hobbies.
Then again, my hobby has largely been teaching myself Japanese the past two years.
>>
Girls, what's your opinion on girls being used as eye candy/bait on ads, TV shows, games, etc? Do you like it? Is it sexist shitlord?
>>
>>18116360
I dont really care. On games and stuff its nice though.
>>
>what do you usually do Friday nights?

>chill with my boyfriend.
>you?

rip. not salty, but curious and confused. i only pursued because she seemed into me. but it's w/e. what now? simply stop responding?
>>
>>18116368

"Meh, chill with my imaginary girlfriend"

say it
>>
>>18116370
why?
>>
>>18116373

I dunno. I'm curious how she'd respond.
>>
>>18116368
>Same
>>
>>18116377
a few years ago I would have actually done stupid shit like that to get (you)s lol
>>
>>18116333
>Collecting decent amounts of anime figures
too expensive unless she's rich
>stamps/rocks
that's fine
>drawing dragon porn
gross
>drawing most any other porn
good
>>
>>18116380
>>18116370
one of these
do it pussy
>>
>>18116313
Autistic hobbies, because then we're likely to share some.
>>
Am I a troll?
>>
Girls: Say you are in college, and a high school friend you saw once or twice a week messaged you saying "Hey. I was gonna see *insert film name* with my mates this Friday but they ditched me. Would you like to come with?" How would you react?
>>
>>18116380
Kek
>>
>>18116370
This. I usually do this when I don't care where the conversation will go or if I'll even talk to them again.
>>
>>18116424
I'd be surprised and probably ignore it unless I had been interested in you in the past, or even remembered you.
>>
Please talk sense into me. Girls, should I let this go?

I made a new friend and she's really cool. I'm also a girl. I happened to meet her ex friend/fwb through other friends, and I'm insanely attracted to him. I'm pretty sure he's attracted to me as well.

I mentioned I was attracted to him and she said I could go for it if i wanted a challenge but we both agreed it's not a good idea. I think she still is upset that they're not friends anymore . because they actually were friends, started fucking(not dating) and then he ghosted her randomly.

I'm aware he's an asshole but he's also really attractive and I just want to fuck him. But she is my friend and I don't want to upset her. Please help me think clearly. I'm seriously being blinded by lust. We have a lot of mutual friends and I've been to his house as I'm his roommate's cousin.
>>
>>18115096
Ladies please help

>been chatting with new girl from work who I've only known for like a week or so
>she laughs at all my jokes, super fun to talk with
>asks me when I'm on shift next
>tells me when she's gonna be in too
>come up to her station all the time when she calls for help
>tease her for calling me up when I only have a few minutes left in my shift
>she laughs and says "I know you do!"
>she actually remembered what my shift time was when I told her three days ago
>doesn't seem to act this way around the other dudes I work with

Does she like me? Is this real life? She's drop-dead gorgeous, like straight out of a movie gorgeous and way out of my fucking league, what the hell do I do to not fuck this one up like so many in the past?
>>
>>18116561
Just keep being flirty and keep up the energy you've got going. When you feel it's the right time to ask her out, do it, don't let the opportunity pass.
>>
>>18115246

Just don't be all giggly and close with her before, during and after, and let her pay for her own ticket. As you said, just act like you would with a guy friend. If she asks afterwards or maybe a few days after if you wanted to go exclusive, be honest with her.
>>
>>18115321

Start by smiling and saying hi to people. Some interactions come and go, some interactions will become a discussion. Don't be afraid that you're going to say or do something wrong. In fact, don't say much at all. If you're anything like me, I tend to lead conversations simply by asking questions and then stating my position or telling a short story of my own and let them respond.

When it comes to women you like, stop trying to become their boyfriend. Put that shit aside. For real, stop trying. Just become friends. The main thing you want to focus on is communication and talking to as many different people as you can, male or female.

The number one thing is to focus on bettering yourself.
>>
How and where can I meet tall girls?
>>
>>18115308
Not if you explain to her that you just want to be friends, that simple anaon.
>>
>>18116484
I did this before and it ruined a good friendship. It didn't end the friendship immediately, but it caused strain, which led to distrust, which led to a drift. She also told me to go for it, but I think she just did that to not appear possessive of someone she was never tied down to.

I miss my friend. The dude and I fucked once and decided to not continue any further. I miss my friend so much more.
>>
File: 1488749278794.jpg (66KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1488749278794.jpg
66KB, 575x523px
>>18115096
To the girls and guys,
I quit smoking weed for a job interview 6 weeks ago. I have the strong urge to start again if I get a job that doesn't drug test for lack of anything better to do.
My question is will not smoking weed make me more or less attractive to the ladies/ more or less likely to get a gf?
All opinions thoughts experiences advice are welcomed
>>
>>18115173
I used to claim to be feminist but it's just embarrassing to now. The movement is unrelatable to the common woman at this point and full of unnecessary vitrol, self-pitying, bland commercialist girl power, and smugness. I'm definitely much less sympathetic of women at this point in my life :/

I don't at all mind transwomen getting involved in feminist politics, since usually their experiences are concerning being trans and a woman not being a woman. I'm more annoyed by women who grew up with no issues and decided to yell and complain just bc a dude hit on them at a party once.

That's what always happens with these movements now though. Social media makes it easy to "get involved and be heard," so much that everyone is screaming at once about everything they read about online and the actually goals of the movement are gone in the turmoil.
>>
>>18116360
I never fully notice them on tv shows and ads unless it's over the top. Sometimes I wonder if certain things had an effect on me when I was a child. I remember watching American Pie and other risque teen/college movies at WAYY too young of an age, and I always admired the really sexy "experienced" college girl that seduced a younger inexperienced boy. That is still a fantasy I have today... That's probably one of the only things that really stuck with me.

In games, I personally like it. Like, I like to play as sexy fantasy characters. Because when I play vidya, that's kinda my chance to leave reality. So I'd like to play as some awesome sexy rogue that kills people.
>>
>>18116831
Women's basketball.
>>
>>18116865
>feminism

Honestly it's such a disgusting wasteland now that I lose respect for anyone that says they are. If anyone asks what I am, I just say I'm Egalitarian.

>Egalitarian: believing in or based on the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities

I always felt feminism focused far too much on gaining the upper hand more than equaling the playing field anyway.
>>
>>18115173
Ugh, I never wanted to call myself a feminist because it has such negative connotations. I can't imagine myself ever using buzzwords and acting like an sjw tumblrina.

I agree with many good things about feminism, but the more I learn about it, the more I realize the whole movement was filled with crazy complaining women since it started.

>females complain about alcohol abuse
>barge into bars singing christian hymns until they finally start prohibition
>majority of early feminism only applied to and was mostly spouted by white women, because women weren't for all women back then (and still aren't necessarily now, considering the radicals despise conservative women or women that are pro-life or disagree with them)

Feminism has always been a fucking shitshow because while there is a slight bit of common ground, the movement is not that clear and completely agreed upon certain things. So, the radicals continue to fuck shit up with the man hatred. We'll get nowhere with it.
>>
Girls

How do I know if you're single or not?

Everytime I see an attractive girl I automatically assume she's got a boyfriend. Which, is why I haven't seen a pair of tits in 3 years.
>>
>>18116891
If I've forgotten my 'I have a boyfriend' pin at home that day, you could just ask me.
>>
>>18116891
>assume nothing
>???
>profit

Not that fucking hard dude. The worst that can happen from you asking her is "no i have a boyfriend" so who gives a shit.
>>
>>18116906

Because I feel terribly awkward when that's happened in the past
>>
will weightless squats and lunges make my butt look a bit nicer? I'm a guy if that matters. no homo
>>
>>18116891
She having a bf doesn't stop you from seeing her tits.
>>
>>18116909
That's life dude. You have to get over it or you won't ever find someone.
>>
File: IMG_20170310_205934.jpg (108KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_205934.jpg
108KB, 720x1280px
She's an 11/10 and wonderfully sweet. I always imagined her out of my league but apparently she's crazy about me. We spoke for a while and I found that her favorite movie is The Notebook, her favorite color is pink, and her favorite flowers are roses. She is a paragon of mediocrity and we have nothing in common. I love nature and want to dedicate my life to it and she would never camp, etc.
I didn't leave her there because she was extremely shy and still unable to even speak to me directly without stiffening up and mumbling. It's been a couple weeks and nothing has really changed and so I told her how I felt and deleted Snapchat and told her to text me if she wanted to, and so I got this.
>I can't bare to hurt her
>I don't want to continue
What do?
>>
>>18116927
>I didn't leave her there because she was extremely shy and still unable to even speak to me directly without stiffening up and mumbling

I don't understand what happened.
>>
>>18116923

>or you won't ever find someone.

That's what's this complicated. I never want to get married, I never want kids. And, I don't think I could see myself living with a girl. I don't even care about sex, but I just wish I had a cute girl to take out on dates until she breaks up with me because I can't get serious.
>>
>>18116935
She texts me normally and we're both aware the conversation is dead there and that it'll be better in person. She's really shy in person, though, so I stayed so she could ease up.
>>
>>18116942
In that case you actually won't even get dates. You probably give off a vibe that makes women bail the moment they meet you.
>>
>>18116891
I generally just appear uninterested or skiddish if a guy talks to me.

If he's polite, I may have a neutral chat (if we're in public, on campus, things like that). If that chat tries to go somewhere I don't want it to (asking to exchange numbers, or asking to meet up again), I usually say something like "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

After that, just don't persist. Every dude I have done that to has persisted and it makes it so awkward. Apologize for being a little forward and move on.
>>
>>18116946

>You probably give off a vibe that makes women bail the moment they meet you.

I don't know why you assume that. I can confidently say that I'm well liked and very easy to get along with. Im genuinely respectful toward women.
>>
>>18116927
Guys this is going on right now pls
>>
>>18117009
Just tell her you can only think of her as a friend right now. If you play it right, you may still be able to get with her on the low
>>
File: homerANGERY.jpg (66KB, 1152x870px) Image search: [Google]
homerANGERY.jpg
66KB, 1152x870px
think this chick is into me give advice plze mucho gracias

>inb4 underage
>18 n senior
i used to look up and catch her looking at me from across the class quite often but i didnt really think about it too much. This year her actions have got me thinking she might be into me. She sits in front of me in a classx theres an empty table in between so there is a little distance. Its usually a pretty quiet class. Ive noticed that whenever i have conversations alot of the time she seems to listen to them or pay attention to them. She also side glances back alot and i can tell, but i dont ever really return a glare or stare. Sometimes shell kind of subdetly look back and make direct eye conctact and this happens almost every day. We were in line for an assembly and she was standing alone right next to me kind of close and kept looking over at me when i was talking to my friend. I know i ****** up by not talking to her there but i think im gonna follow her on insta? Thoughts? Also catch her looking at me in hallways and sometimes in another class. Its trickier in the other class because she is hella far away on the other side of the room. HALP
>>
>>18117026
>****** up
stopped reading there
>>
>>18117029
i put this in some gay message board sight and it put the asterisks, i just copy pasted it cuz fuck rewriting that shiet
>>
So I have been seeing this girls since the end of January, and I really like her, but she didn't want to be my gf until a couple of days ago.

I told her how i felt about her a couple of weeks ago. we were regularly meeting up and going on dates/hanging out, but last night, we were talking about the relationship and I asked if she was seeing anyone or had feelings for someone else, she said she was "talking" to a guy a couple of weeks ago, but later said they slept once.

I just stopped talking to her and we ended the night there without talking, and haven't really talked since.

Did I over react? I mean we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend at the time, but I can't but feel like she doesn't really want me.
>>
File: 1391824638237.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1391824638237.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>18117026
>advice plze mucho gracias
>I know i ****** up
>HALP
I cringed hard.

>>18117030
>cuz fuck rewriting that shiet
>shiet
Cringed even harder than before.
>>
>>18116561
Literally in the same boat, except shes in a happy relationship. I'd feel bad if I tried to make a major move, cause like I dont want to ruin her relationship--- but her and I interact differently than like everyone else I interact with and she makes me laugh almost as much as I make her laugh and I can stop thinking about her
>>
File: NOHUMANITY.jpg (40KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
NOHUMANITY.jpg
40KB, 564x428px
>>18117038
cringe at whatever you want faggot, what the fuck am i supposed do to you nigger kike rewrite a fucking paragraph
>>
Would it be too mean to send my boyfriend a pic with fake cum on me for april fools?
>>
Girls and guys

Is there a point of me dating if I will never get married or have kids? Honestly, I couldn't imagine living with someone, like sharing my bed...

But, I think girls are attractive. I'd like to spend time with them.. but I don't want ONS/FwB
>>
>>18117047

Lmao brutal.

It depends, if you are one of those type of couples who pulls pranks on each other. Then do it. But, if not, don't. Because it could really upset him
>>
>>18117046
grow up junior.
>>
>>18117046
maybe stop typing like a faggot and you wont have to rewrite shit
>>
>>18117054
nah we're pretty jokey. he might realize its april fools before i send it though, but I'll cross my fingers
>>
>>18117047
Hell yeah. But don't leave him hanging too long, be fairly quick with telling him it's fake and maybe have a pic of the materials you used to make it.
>>
>>18117047
This could end really badly.
>>
>>18117066
this
>>
Girls, would you be ok with your boyfriend having a non lewd dakimakura?
>>
>>18117087
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>18117087
Only if it was bought ironically and he allowed me to consult on the purchase
>>
>>18117072
at least id have a funny story to tell my next bf
>>
>>18117087
I'd be fine with a lewd one. Pretty sure it'd depend on how weeby ur gf is though.
>>
>>18117093
Chill, it won't end badly if you go with >>18117066

I'd honestly find it pretty funny and we'd probably end up making a collection of photos ourselves.
>>
>>18117100
i was kidding
obv im not gonna drag it on. thanks for the input adv
>>
>>18117091
What if he already had it before you met?
>>
>>18117088
A pillow with a cute anime girl on the cover.
>>
>>18117115
god no, it would be fucking sad
>>
>>18117087
The dakimakura by itself wouldn't be a turn off but I've never met an attractive, well-adjusted guy who had anime shit on open display
>>
>>18117115
Kys
>>
>>18117097
this
obviously if you have a normal non moe shit anime watching gf shes gonna think shit like
>>18117124
and
>>18117128
>>
>>18117087
I'd start to reevaluate the relationship.
>>
>>18115096
Was I a stalker when I would frequently go to my (now ex) friend's tumblr to read her posts?
>>
Are there any 7+/10 girls out there for whom a guy having social anxiety and no social life isn't a dealbreaker?

I'm otherwise normal and above average attractiveness. It's specifically large groups of people that get my anxiety going. I'm fine one on one. I'm taking steps to improve but I've avoided meeting girls because I know it'll come out eventually that I have no friends. I stopped talking to my last long-term fwb because she turned 21 and was wanting me to go barhopping with her, and it was easier for me to just go cold on her than to keep coming up with excuses for why I can't go out.
>>
>>18117163
I'm a decently attractive gril with no friends (no not even online and I also have no social media) other than my bf (who also has no friends or social life) for the sheer fact I suck at dealing with more than one friend/companion too. So theyre probably out there but I imagine theyd be hard to find because of the fact they'll probably have no friends too. A decent amount might also be insane.
>>
>>18117177
How did you guys meet? Where would be a good place to meet a girl like you?
>>
>>18117182
Not the girl you replied to but my ex was like this and we met on Tinder. I think in general online dating is where you'd go to find girls like this

Also to answer your original question it depends. I'm a pretty introverted, low key person myself so I actually prefer guys who aren't very extroverted. But my ex also seemed to lack a lot of empathy and social awareness--probably because he didn't have much of a social life--so I'd be wary about that with the next guy I dated.
>>
>>18117182
We met on 4chan actually. I've heard most people have shit experiences with girls/guys from here though, so I dont know if I recommend it, but you can try. I say most likely online though, or maybeeee niche stores, but youd probably have to know a little about the stuff the stores about. I see a lot of girls like me at my local sewing store and yarn store in a college town, but you're obviously gonna creep people out unless you can chat them up about it and even then they might not even wanna talk. So yeah, like this anon said
>>18117191
I'd try your luck online, but it might take a bit.
>>
>>18117191
The thing about tinder is that it's 90% the quality of your pictures, and not having friends, I've just used a retarded mirror selfie as my only picture and had no luck. On the other hand, I've met and fucked a number of surprisingly attractive girls from craigslist. I'm really itching for a more substantial relationship at this point though.
>>
>>18117208
Also a plus to trying to find them online is the fact you'll probably know if theyre what youre looking for relatively fast. I dont know if theres gonna be that many introverts on tinder though
>>
>>18117212
Heh my ex was all selfies and I still went out with him for six months, I wanted to relationship to continue too if he hadn't ended it. He was a /fit/ solid 7/10 though so if you're attractive enough it might not matter. Also the kinds of girls you're looking for probably don't care that much if you have the typical pictures with friends/doing things/etc.

You could also try meetups for things such as board games, reading groups, etc or other low-key activities but of course that would force you to be somewhat social.

>>18117208
Do people actually meet each other on 4chan? How does that actually work?
>>
>>18117223
>Do people actually meet each other on 4chan? How does that actually work?
I've met a few people that way. Hit and miss but as years have gone on and users have changed, it's become very miss and I don't bother anymore.
>>
>>18117231
I wonder if the less trafficked chans would be better
>>
>>18117242
Aside from the obvious boards, I've had moderate success but again they took a real dive in the last few years.
>>
>>18117026
literally just ask her out

it's not going to last very long if you keep that condescending attitude
>>
>>18116593
Yeah I cringe when I think about the amount of times I've waited too long or was just too autistic to know what to do and abandoned ship, FUCK. I just don't get it, she's one of those super gorgeous girls you see walking bye and you think to yourself jesus christ, I will never get there, she looks like she could be in a movie or a magazine model and your chest just feels all funny thinking about it you know? I think my biggest problem is just staying calm.

Is knowing someone for only a week or so too little to ask them out for cofee?

>>18116892
>>18116906
>>18116949
You see now this is something else I'm curious about. If the guy is charming and polite about learning you have a boyfriend or just being declined in general, do most girls feel flattered or take it as a compliment if nobody gets all weird about it? I know I'd be flattered if it were the other way around.
>>
>>18117333
>If the guy is charming and polite about learning you have a boyfriend or just being declined in general, do most girls feel flattered or take it as a compliment if nobody gets all weird about it?
Sure
>>
I'm a dude in college and I think I'm boring

How do I not be boring
>>
>>18115096
I have difficulty making new friends, talking to people that I don't know, showing interests in people, and establishing close relations with people I know, even more with the women I like. I'm kinda cold, I can't open up to people (even friends and family), I'm just not too close... I'm also depressive, kinda perfectionist, and usually expect a lot from myself.

In particular, I have difficulty talking to women, and telling them I like them. This has meant losing MANY opportunities in the past and still does... And, in fact, I'm >25 and have never had a girlfriend. Not only that, but I've almost been offered sex, and I just didn't know how to react. Hell, even when I do try talking to some girl, I have a hard time asking their phone #.

Someone posted this ITT some time ago, and I think this exactly my problem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_intimacy

So, question (for anyone): How do I overcome my fears? Also, with women, should I be direct, or subtle?
>>
>>18117384
Also, I'm very insecure... And also this >>18117378
>>
>>18117353
huh, so considering she works up at the register, and I'm in a different end of the store all day in what is essentially a temporary job until I metriculate into uni full time, I've got nothing to lose if this all goes south right?
>>
>>18117437
In theory. Though you are assuming that she's not going to get weird about it.
>>
>>18117453
You never know unless you try right? She seems pretty laid back though.
>>
So a girl who has been interested in me for a while recently broke up with her boyfriend. Afterwards she DM'd me her number and we've texted/snapped everyday with her always initiating. We made out a night ago too, and she talks about wanting to do stuff like cuddle or whatever.

The only thing is that she still hangs out with her ex-bf, who broke up with her. He was on her snap story and they are going to formal together. Am I being used as a rebound? Will she randomly ghost me at some point? She seems really into me, but I dont want to get invested if she will just leave at some point.
>>
>>18117466
bail
>>
>>18117466
>Am I being used as a rebound?
Duh. Do you actually think rebounds work out?
>>
>>18117466
You are 100% the rebound. Bail the fuck out.

But then again, you could probably sleep with her before she inevitably bails on you. Plus if you bailed now she'd just find another guy to rebound with.
>>
Oi
So I kind of used to jerk off with a death grip and I've kind of killed all the nerve endings in my cock. Long story short, I can't get off when I fuck my girlfriend. It's fun, I enjoy it, feels good, but I can't really cum.

I've been faking orgasms (which only works because I'm the first guy she's had unprotected sex with) and I don't know, that seems to have worked out well. She thinks I'm an absolute sex god, which is also a perk. However, I'm starting to worry that eventually I'll recover sensation down there and she'll realize I've been bullshitting a bit.

So I guess my question is: Would you be upset to learn that your boyfriend faked his orgasms for the last several weeks?
>>
>>18117437
slip the word "matriculate" casually into conversation. Chicks love big words
>>
>>18117481
If my penis were a word then...
>>
>>18117484
The penis mightier than the sword
>>
>>18117477
>>18117472
>>18117471

I'm curious, what makes you think this won't work out? She told me she doesn't want to hookup
>>
>>18117499
Because she's clearly not over her ex...?

I mean, if you want to go ahead and date her or whatever the fuck you're calling what you have, it's your life. Just don't come back here crying that she dumped you
>>
>>18117036
She's just swinging from branch to branch it seems. But the story is very limited evidence to prove it.
>>
>>18117384
anyone?
>>
>>18115578
The things we do out of desperation usually backfire on us.. take rebound partners as an example or drinking heavily to forget someone. If you feel desperation, not much good can come of it, unless the person is very empathetic, and even then, probably not much will come of it.

You lose nothing by simply socializing with the guy. Unless it bothers you somehow.
>>
>>18115194
Anyone? Help in this case?
>>
>>18117602
Not if I have to read your novel, no.
>>
I accidentally sent a few paragraphs of a drunken facebook message to a friend I have/had a crush on and failed at advancing things with

I sort of want to die
I have no idea what I wrote but the length of it all makes it seem horrific. On the other hand I was talking with 3 other people, 1 a girl I'm into atm, and they don't seem to have noticed or feel weird about talking with me either.

I don't have the option of just vanishing from this girl's life for a few months, am I fucked. How do I explain this to our friend group which is largely female?

I am never drinking again.
>>
>>18117604
You're right. It's too big because I've been facing a problem and didn't think I'd type a long novel.

Next time I'll keep in mind to make it shortened :D
>>
I want to play video games, but I'm hungry and hung over, wat do
>>
>>18117650
Go to another thread to ask this question since it's not gender specific at all.
>>
>>18117608
it's fine
>>
>>18117651
Well then do girls get horny as fuck so much so that the need to continue your bloodline is the biggest thought in your ead while hung over
>>
>>18117654
Since it's not a serious question, I won't bother answering anything.
>>
>>18117659
I would have liked to know.
>>
>>18117608
>I wrote something
>don't know what though
>I want to die

are you 13?
>>
My ex, who dumped me a few weeks ago, has decided to move to France. She's going to throw a party with all our coworkers to say farewell. Is it selfish/immature to skip such a thing? She'd probably want to say goodbye, since she "still cares about me as a friend", but I feel like I should do what I think it's the best for me. I really don't feel like seeing her for the last time, I want her to exit my life as quietly as possible.
>>
>>18115096
Alright I'm a 23 male and have a simple question

Alright hit of back story needed for the question though

> be me 22, single in final year college. Go out drinking loads and meet this girl "girl 1" at party.
>Meet her several times at other parties and nights out chatting loads
>was depressed and got absolutely wasted each night so never noticed she was into me. Got told by friends after that she was into me
>start dating other girl I met "girl 2"
>fast forward a year, haven't kept in touch with girl 1, girl 2 break up with me

So girls, would it be strange if I message girl 1 on facebook asking if she wants to meet for a coffee or a few drinks or something for a catch up? Even though its been a year since we last spoke?
>>
>>18118010
No it's not wrong at all to not go, if she still actually cared about you she would understand entirely.
>>
what do you think of this women? >>>/biz/1846860
>>
I found a letter from my ex that I used to read everyday (when I received it). Over the next year things changed, mainly her trainwreck friend came crashing in, and I slow faded to break up. I wasn't going to make her choose but if she couldn't see the poison this friend was, she wasn't for me long term.

We're on good terms now and I was going to mail her a couple articles she asked me about- would it be a bad idea to include her letter? I don't want to toss it or keep it anymore, but more so give it back

Bad idea?
>>
>>18118032
If you're on good terms and wish to stay in touch, don't send it. If you're done with her, send it.
>>
I'm 31M and just started informally seeing a 19F soon to be 20. She's pretty cool and down to earth. Get along really well I feel.

Is that too big of an age gap and creepy? Should it be called off?
>>
>>18118136
It's a very big age gap at that age.
It might work, but most likely won't.

Why are you interested in her?
>>
>>18118141
Share a lot of interests music/films/hobbies
She's very selfless and smart. Has a somewhat twisted sense of humour like me.
>>
>>18118136
pretty creepy dude
>>
>>18118141
>>18118151
Yeah. Kinda thought so. Oh well. Looks like it's the friend zone for her. Cheers anons.
>>
>>18118146
If you get along on a personal level, it might work out.
It's just rare to be as mature and at the same point in life when you have such a big age difference. It might work, but pay attention.
>>
>>18118168
The job she's in at the minute involves a lot of responsibilities and mine is on a similar level.
She doesn't come across as a typical 19 which is what caught me out, thought she was closer to 25.
>>
>>18115096
Girls: how many of you have actually wanted to get married to someone you're dating and have these feelings continue forever without finding someone else (not just the general idea of marraige, has to be someone you dated)
>>
I cannot stop believing that cute girls are princesses. ;_;
>>
>>18118208
I've been with my boyfriend for 9 years.
I am not big on weddings, but I often think I want to grow old with him, have a family and kids.
>>
>>18118211
Is this a constant state of mind though? or are do you get approached by men who you find equal or more than him that make you doubt that for even a second.
>>
>>18118217
I have other things going in my life so I don't sit at home 24/7 thinking that I want to be with him forever.
I never doubted our relationship, never felt like leaving him for someone else.
>>
>>18118225
Well it doesn't matter how much you think about wanting to be with him you prove that by your actions of actually being with him, but cool. on the the second half.
>>
There's this girl I've known for 2 years or so. We usually met about once a week as part of a charity group. She's usually shy and cold but we used to get along sort of nicely at first. Lately she's been switching between intentionally ignoring me and sometimes being nice to me.
Either way would it be stupid to ask her out now?
>>
Girls: Would you automatically reject a guy if he's asked your friend out a few months before and got rejected by her for whatever reason, and then asks you out?
>>
>ladies
So I was told by one of my coworkers that another one of my coworkers likes me. I've been on a dry spell so I'm giving her a shot but I've never had the upper hand of knowing a girl likes me first, I'm usually the one asking them out. I'm meeting her at a st patricks day parade/bar/club in a few hours. Anything specific I should do? It's not a date since we're going with friends
>>
>>18118332
Er yes anon. Why would anyone want to be 2nd best?
>>
>>18118337
Because time passed and maybe she can now assume the guy changed his mind and that she's the current 1st best? Or because the guy assumed for whatever reason that she would have rejected him had he asked before.
>>
Would you date a guy who was a bit younger than you? 3 years?
>>
Girls

What is specifically the primary reason you have sex?
>>
>>18118359
It feels good.

>>18118347
No.
>>
Girls, why do you like showing your holes to the world?
>>
Girls.

Sometimes my girlfriend sais something like "go die" to me in a joking way after I tease her.

Is it unreasonable to tell her I dont like it ( im not saying just sit there and take my teasing, but use something other than "go die"). It kind of hurts for some reason.
>>
>>18118419
Stop being a faggot and either talk to her or shut up
>>
Girls, how much do you think hair matters? Cuz I got an ugly face and nice hair. I think about how my hair looks all of the time.
>>
Has anyone experienced a loss in their ability of flirting with girls?

Ever since I started university I feel like I've slowly become a social retard. I'm in my final year and I haven't done anything in that regard over the last three years. It wasn't for lack of trying; I went on plenty of dates but it just never worked out.

I used to be pretty out-going and "cool" in highschool and had multiple girlfriends, hookups and whatnot. ;-;
>>
>>18118019
Noone can tell me if thats weird behaviour or not? I'm a social autist in these situations and have no idea if messaging her is creepy or weird.
>>
>>18117652
Are you sure
Can I just ignore this incident entirely and hope it vanishes and she doesn't bring it up. High chance that I'm going to end up hanging out with her through our other friends in a week or so.

>>18117908
No but I'm realizing some things I do now make me cringe just as much as some things I did back then
>>
>>18118590
I'd apologize for acting like an ass.
>>
>>18118626
I want to but I don't know how to explain going on a potentially awkward drunken spiel on a Wednesday evening without coming off as a huge degenerate.
>>
>>18118635
The damage is already done, though. You can at least save some dignity.
>>
girls
what do you consider an impressive income for a guy in his early 20s?
>>
>>18118450
I was like that for my first 2 years of Uni, never went out, never looked for girls etc. Made some new friends in 3rd year who were super outgoing and found myself also becoming more out there.

Sounds cliche but if you surround yourself with outgoing people, it helps you come out of your shell, especially in regards to university.
>>
>>18118656
Anything over 3000€/month is really impressive.
But, yeah, even over 2000€ would be impressive because I live in a very cheap area.
>>
My last two GFs were pretty accepting fo my hobbies and one even indulged in them with me sometimes (she likes jodowrosky more than me) but I was talking to a girl a few days ago and we were talking about our plans for the night she sent "are you going to watch one of your weird films again?"

Im kinda sheltered about how much tolerance "coventional" girls have for non mainstrem hobbies (cult films, non cape comics, anime/manga)
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
>>18118674
>tfw 3400
thank god for that exchange rate
>>
>>18118675
We call it banter.

You can ignore it or banter back:
>yeah, since you refused to share your love with me, now i have to behave like a total weirdo who watches weird films
>>
>>18118700
Nices dubs, but its more than the banter what Im talking about.
My friends tell me that I should hide my power level more but Im not so sure, Im not really open on-your-face about my interests unless its films, then I turn into a cinema snob
>>
>>18118735
Ideal gf for me is a person from whom i dont have to hide my power level. Do what you will and remember nobody likes snobs.
>>
>>18118735
Cinema snob how? What movies are your favorites?
>>
>>18115096
Hey Ladies! I have some for you:

Do you think the society is still "opressive" (for lack of a better word) to women? In what ways?

Have you ever felt discriminated (job, work, etc) for being a women? How?

Thanks in advance
>>
How much trouble do girls around the 6 foot range have dating? How willing would they be to go for someone a few inches shorter?
>>
>>18118746
The thing is Im not looking for a gf right now, just trying to get my dick wet.
>>18118758
El Topo
Valhalla Rising
Only god forgives
The wicker man
Kill List
The Thing
The Naked Lunch
Audition
World of Kanako
Fury Road
>>
>>18118773
The Wicker Man, The Thing, and Fury Road aren't too obscure. And I think I've heard of The Naked Lunch too.
>>
>>18115230
It depends on the guy. I personaly don´t like being chased. If a girl is after me, I lose the interest. It has to be me to seduce not the other way around. But it really depends on the guy. I would say go for it. Maybe he likes a more direct girl.

>>18115321
lift. It takes time but you will start slowly to see results. It helps a great deal with self confidence. Also, when I say lift, I mean:
>go and find a lifting program like Ice Cream Fitness or Strong Lifts and follow it religiously for 6 months

>>18115613
Start slow. First use the lips, then try a bit of tongue. Follow your partners cues.
>>
>>18118778
>fairly /fit/
>still no gf
Doushio?
>>
>>18117509
that's kind of how i feel, i'm not sure what to think.
After she told me, she was crying.
She also told me that she got out of a long relationship and said she didn't want anything serious at first, but now she does. I asked her if she really wants to be with me and she said yes, but I don't want to be a rebound. We have a mutual friend who was telling me that I should move on past it because he said when we started, she just considered it as hooking up
>>
>>18118765
>Do you think the society is still "oppressive" (for lack of a better word) to women? In what ways?
Yes. I don't think we have it much worse than men or anything, but there are a bunch or things that still sound unfair to me.
The whole attitude that a lot of people have regarding rape, how a girl is less valuable if she had sex with many people, the fact that a lot of time women in media are there either because they are good looking or because they're getting fucked by someone, how we cannot talk about a woman without commenting on her looks, how if someone insults me he always says I'm a whore. A lot of stuff like this.

> Have you ever felt discriminated (job, work, etc) for being a women? How?
Not particularly. Beside some unappropriate comments from teachers and bosses, I always did good.
>>
Girl said I could sleep at hers last night. We're both kinda into each other but when I finally got hers, I just pussied out of doing anything and we ended up just chatting till we fell asleep.

I'm going out next week and she said I could stay over again. What would be the best way to make a move, I'm really shit at this kinda stuff.
>>
>>18118675
Make them seem even weirder than they are and be super proud of it. Then, when you bait her and convince her to watch one, itll be less weird and be positive- but this is a move for the "long con" so idk if youre down w that
>>
So last semester I asked a girl out who would give me big goofy smiles whenever she saw me. We exchanged numbers, but she said she wasn't really available due to track. I asked her to call me when she was free to set up a date. She never got back to me.

This semester I see her in the hall twice a week and she still says hi to me and gives me that big smile. I still want to go on a date with her, should I approach her and ask her out again or should I just leave her alone?
>>
File: The_Awakening_Conscience_1853.jpg (127KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Awakening_Conscience_1853.jpg
127KB, 434x600px
Femanons, would you ever be a kept woman?
>>
File: 1446667373508.gif (473KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1446667373508.gif
473KB, 500x210px
Women, when you smile at a guy who you don't know who you see every week, but don't have a class with are you interested in him? Are you sending signals for him to talk to you?

To clarify a bit I only see her between classes, some women smile at me, but most don't. She smiles at me every time I see her. Is she telling me she wants me to approach her?
>>
>>18118804
>a girl is less valuable if she had sex with many people
a key that opens many locks is a good key, a lock that is opened by many keys is shit
>>
>>18118826
It means I recognise you and I think you recognise me and it would be awkward and bitchy if I didn't smile.
>>
>>18118829
Thank you for the reply, but does that mean you want me to talk to you and set up a date or at least exchange # and text?
>>
>>18118818
I didn't go through law school so I could depend on a man

>>18118837
No, it means I'm being polite
>>
>>18118827
I'm pretty sure there's nothing locked in my vagina.
>>
>>18118841
To clarify, she is always the one to smile first, if that makes difference. Actually I only noticed her because she smiled at me first. Again thank you for your advice, everything helps
>>
Okay I've gone through a recent brrqkup and am feeling super depressed and I've always been shit at initiating social interactions and need advice.

Basically there's a girl i met several times at parties and nights out drinking I like who also liked me but we never did anything. Haven't spoken to her in a year. Would it be weird asking her out for a drink after so long?
>>
File: d96.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18118840
>I didn't go through law school so I could depend on a man
lol no you did so you could make $40k a year working 80 hour weeks
>>
>>18118841
Your vagina is closed. Not everyone can fuck you. While men will fuck just about everything
>>
>>18118853
Actually, I'm making $50k doing 35 hour weeks, and this is just my first job out of law school, but thanks for caring.
>>
>>18118858
What a strong independente women!
>>
>>18118856
I might shock you, but men aren't obligated to fuck everyone that breathes. They can decide who they fuck as much as I can.
>>
Do women like big cocks? I'm talking 8"x6"
>>
>>18118865
Visually, yes - but I wouldn't enjoy having sex with them. I'm tight and tiny and even an average cock hurts.
>>
>>18118860
Why did you ask the question if you were going to be unhappy with answers?
>>
>>18118809
When there's a lul in the conversation, just lean in and kiss her
>>
>>18118861
Its just that men would fuck everything that moves, unless she is really ugly, old etc. They would fuck a different women everyday if given the chance. While women are much more selective. This is just a fact.

What makes women the lock and men the key is not the shape of the organs, is that women are not trying to fuck everyone and men are. If you want to be treated as a men, you have to behave like one. Be proud that you are fucking a diferente cock every night, just like men are proud of fucking a different girl and no one would be able to shame you ;)
>>
>>18118861
>>18118877

What I find odd in this subject is that women want to be treated as men, despite behaving like women.
>>
>>18118877
>Its just that men would fuck everything that moves, unless she is really ugly, old etc. They would fuck a different women everyday if given the chance. While women are much more selective. This is just a fact.
Speak for yourself. Just because you're desperate doesn't mean that all guys are
>>
>>18118877
>Guys want to fuck a different girl every night so they treat girls who want to accomodate their desires like shit
Makes sense.
Maybe women would love fucking every other dude but they don't because otherwise they're treated like shit. It's like you don't want to get your dick sucked.

Also, stop using the winky face emoticon. You seem like a creep.
>>
Both genders, how do you completely change your ways?

I don't feel like I'm going to be a good partner until I do or at least live a more productive routine.
>>
>>18118884
Women don't want to be treated as men. Women want to be treated respectfully.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 183x122px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 183x122px
>>18118889
>she thinks that men would refuse sex with an average women

that is so delusional as believing that women would fuck with a regular guy that offered sex on the street
>>
>>18118902
>she
What part of 'speak for yourself' implies that I am a woman?
>>
>>18118891
If they wanted they would. In this day and age its not like women couldn´t if they wanted. Just create a tinder account

;) I am one ;) (also don´t tell me what to do)

>>18118899
> want to be treated respectfully.
Like men are would you say?
>>
>>18118896
Try getting so pissed off at how much you suck, you decide to do something
>>
>>18118904
whatever you are it sure sounds like it
>>
>>18118913
They do. But they're shamed if they do, by idiots like you who think that women don't have a sex drive and all men fuck everything that moves.

>Like men are would you say?
Not all men are treated respectfully. Men are made fun of for being virgins or for not fucking around, which is equally ridiculous.

I can't understand if you're a troll or genuinely stupid. Either way, I won't talk to you anymore because it's dumb.
>>
>>18118923
> by idiots
> if you're a troll or genuinely stupid
> it's dumb.

oh yeah, resorting to ad hominem when everything else fails

>they're shamed if they do
that is the point, if they all fucked like men, there would be no shame But they dont, so the few that do (or that are known for it) are shamed. Just like its not common for men to be virgin past a certain age. So the few that are are shamed.
>>
>>18118942
>There are few handicapped, it's very uncommon for a person to be handicapped. So we shame them and make fun of them.
>>
>>18118953
>because virgins cant fuck, just like the handicapped cant walk
>>
Are girls on 4chan especially slutty or am I just oblivious? Is sending nudes and casual sex actually considered normal. Most of the girls I've interact with don't seem like the type. I think I'd want to vomit if I found out they were hiding that stuff?
>>
>>18118961
>Most of the girls I've interact with don't seem like the type
Oh sweetie, you're so naive.
>>
>>18118968
Why though? I've never felt the desire to slut around, are you saying the girls who I talk to are all sluts?
>>
>>18118972
No, I'm saying that looks can be deceiving.

And by the way, your expectation of a pure innocent virgin waifu is very unrealistic.
>>
>>18118972
yes, even your mom
>>
>>18118961
What does it mean "they don't seem like the type"? Like, they don't seem to find enjoyment in having sex or have a sex drive?
Why would you care if they get off to sexting? How would that impact you?

I don't understand.
>>
So I'm currently sitting on a bus on the way to the first date I've had in something like three years. I'm not panicking too hard, but I just had a thought that is gripping me with terror: is she expecting me to pay for her? Will I be a huge fucking asshole if I ask if we can pay separately?
>>
>>18118979
I mean they're kind of geeky and give off a really innocent impression.
>>18118978
My parents waited for marriage.
>>18118977
Why?
>>
>>18118985
Did you ask her out? If so, then you pay unless she offers to go halves.

> Will I be a huge fucking asshole if I ask if we can pay separately?
Won't be an asshole, but it will probably put her off, especially if she doesn't have much money or you picked a place that's more expensive than she would normally go to.
>>
>>18118985
No, but you'll come off as cheap and rude.
If it is a date, the person who asked the other out should at least offer to pay.
>>
>>18118986
>Why?
I shouldn't have to explain why.

And even geeky and innocent girls like sex.
>>
>>18118994
There's a difference between liking sex and hookups.
>>
How can I make some wholesome new friends?
Pls respond
>>
>>18118999
Sure, but that doesn't mean that 'geeky' and 'innocent' girls aren't into it or wouldn't engage in it if they were more outgoing or had better self esteem.
>>
>>18119006
I'm good looking and I don't want casual sex. So why would all girls?
>>
>>18119013
Because not everyone is the same as you, and other people can have other morals, tastes, desires.

I mean, I really think pussy is unpleasant to see, but I feel like a large part of the population disagrees with me. Such is life.
>>
>>18119019
But the responses are describing it as if nearly all women are sluts. Which I just can't process.
>>
>>18119023
No, the responses say that you can't tell what someone is like just by looking at them. That is not difficult to process.
>>
>>18119023
Sex is enjoyable. Sexting gets you the pleasant feeling of having someone finding you attractive without actually fucking them and putting yourself at risk of pregnancies, STDs and shaming.

Ultimately, it's not your fucking business. You can pick the woman you date and you can choose one who fits your standards. Even if nearly all women were sluts, and it isn't the case, it wouldn't be your business anyway.
>>
Girls:

So what's up with starring? There is this girl that stares at me all the time at shows/bars. No smile.
>>
>>18118778
I used to lift, I would be bragging saying that I was able to lift 100 kg being 65 kg myself. It didn't help me.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.