[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm am I breaking the friendzone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0243.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
So there's this girl Ive had a crush on for a while.
I realized fairly early on that I was in her friendzone and that there was no use in pursuing her, still I felt the attraction towards her.

Recently though, I think she's been starting to realize that I may actually be bf-material.. she's become more touchy and flirty and well, I play along..
Now she's coming here tomorrow and well, I think it's time to make a move now.
What do?
>>
File: 3598898466_24b7233a82.jpg (91KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
3598898466_24b7233a82.jpg
91KB, 500x398px
Smoothly kiss to a song like young folks by Peter bjorn and jhon or like electric feel by MGMT. Idk some shit chicks like... Build some tension(not to much) just a little bit more eye contact (don't look like a freak) get her attention and go for it, or fuck that hoe leave her , she chose you as her backup and only wants you because realized you can maintain her in such way....But idk it's just my opinion remember you make the choice not us so only blame urself for failure lol
>>
>>18115110
Ignore this
>>
>>18115233
Grrr still though she sometimes makes me feel friendzoned :/ just now for instance
>>
File: Danse.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Danse.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>18115441
try to pull some moves, or if you are ballsy, flat out tell her how you feel, like dive into that level of conversation. Can be as easy as "hey i got a question: ____"
>>
How old is she? Are you sure she's not just looking for a beta provider?
>>
>>18115088
I'm afraid the friendzone is a beta myth

for a relationship to function you've got to be sexually and emotionally attracted to each other, if you only offer emotional support you're 'friendzoned'.

I used to believe that I was friendzoned by a couple of girls back when I was like 15 but in all honesty I was chasing well out my league.

It might just be a simple change of perspective where you make her realise you're sexually appealing to her, who knows, sounds like you're in for a genuine shot but if you start to feel friendzoned once you've declared your interest clearly I'd get out of there dude

Source: Being the most hopeless romantic from ages 13-16

>>18115110
pls don't do this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.