[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pussy on board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dayum.jpg (428KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dayum.jpg
428KB, 2000x1000px
Me dating with this girl since november. I think she's the one, except there's one thing. We fight very often, like in every 3 days now and I'm dealing a lot of stress now just because of this.

She said we think about fights differently. She think that fights are essential to get closer to each other but I think fight is a sign of a weak//destructive relationship. I don't want to be that couple who fight every time when go out with friends or raging to each other every second day on facebook. However, I know that she has a really temperament behaviour in general, but she at least trying not to be a bitch.

I'm really love this girl, don't wanna break up and I think I just can't handle it anymore. I don't want to ask my friends about this cause I want them to like each other. Any ideas about how you guys/girls deal with fights?

TL;DR : How to deal with regular fights in a relationship.
>>
Don't. Find someone who you don't have to fight with. If your relationship is made a chore by incessant fighting it isn't a relationship you want.

She's toying with you.
>>
>>18115023
OP here. Do you think there's a chance to change this? I mean we have to admit that there are periods in a relationship. Maybe this is just a bad period? Or am I just making excuses cause I'm in love?
>>
>>18115014
OP again. I know there are much bigger problems in this life than a ~nearly flawless relationship. But it just tear me apart from the inside and I can't face this alone.
>>
>>18115028
I think you have rose tinted goggles on, yeah. There are definitely periods but if this is something consistent -- like, it's lasted the course of your relationship consistent -- then there's no changing it and she's fucking with you to see if she can.

If you don't wanna leave her, just start ignoring her when she starts fights, don't let her get you angry, and don't play into her game.
>>
Fighting in a relationship can be healthy but not to the excess that you are fighting, OP.

I've had relationships where we never fought. Not fighting at all can be a sign that she's avoiding all confrontation which is no healthy at all.

I've dated a girl like OP where we fought every couple of days. That too was not healthy.
>>
>>18115069
>>18115073

I'm really glad you guys are here.
Don't play the game is a really good advice, I just wrote it down to let me help in the future.
Having somebody sharing the same situation also gave me some strength to deal with this.

I don't know a lot of things now. She's very helpful to me in my everyday life//gave me good advices and we do this vice versa. Why in the world we have to do these little fights... it's just make me really sad that two good people making each others life a burning shitstorm just cause some everyday small bullshit.
>>
>>18115081
It's OK, OP. Been there, done that. It's not fun. Unfortunatley I can't offer a lot of advice. I couldn't make the relationship where we fought alot work, even after we sat down and spoke about it numerous times.

I hope you have better luck than I did.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.