[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mentally ill as fuck and it's gotten to the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: stingy.png (377KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
stingy.png
377KB, 615x615px
I'm mentally ill as fuck and it's gotten to the point where I have to isolate myself in public because I can't hold back on having a suicidal breakdown. I have a therapist but she keeps cancelling on me. My first appointment is supposed to be today at 1pm (it's 2am now) but she'll probably cancel again.
I feel like I'm going out of my mind. All I can think about is quitting my drop, dropping out of school, never talking to anybody again, and just locking myself away because I feel bad that anybody has to deal with me and my breakdowns.
Is there any way to deal with this sort of feeling? I feel guilty talking to friends about this (and when I do, they ignore me lol), and my therapist is a bust. Or am I better off kay em essing
>>
>>18114973
Try to find another therapist? Why continue scheduling with someone who is un reliable when their job is literally to be there for you (in a sense)?

It's an old question, but do you exercise regularly? Do you eat well? Do you socialize or spend time learning or creating anything? If you answered no to any of those, fix that.

I hope you can find the help you need.
>>
Ask her to recommend someone who is more reliable. Explain that you're in a really bad place and really need someone who can stick to the appointments. That or just cancel and find someone else.
You need help friend.
>>
>>18114973
>I have a therapist but she keeps cancelling on me.

So fire her. Demand a new one who will show up. You are the buyer here (even if you're not paying) and you have a right to get what was promised you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.