[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my employee has a thing for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 8c6LxeecE.jpg (57KB, 660x864px) Image search: [Google]
8c6LxeecE.jpg
57KB, 660x864px
There is a girl at my work that is my subordinate. She obtained my phone number through a group text and has started texting me, somewhat constantly. We have been having long texting conversations, but nothing sexual, or inappropriate. She asks me for a lot of advice. She also knows I have a girlfriend. My question is does this seem like something innocent, or does she have a thing for me? It's just strange that she started texting me all throughout the day. When ever she comes into work she looks at me and smiles and looks away. She laughs at e
everything I say. However, we have never discussed anything romantic and/or sexual. I'm afraid if we did I would loose it because she is absolutely gorgeous. Any thoughts?
>>
>>18114961
You're probably right, but it'd be a bad idea to pursue it for many reasons you already know. Doesn't sound like it's crossed any kind of a line yet though, you're good.

The best way to handle it would be to just cool it down a bit with the non-work-related texting. There's no need to shoot her down or anything at this point, just taper it off a bit and limit to a few messages a day. I'm sure you can use your judgment and decide when she actually needs your advice on something, and when she's just texting because she likes talking to you
>>
Never fraternize with your subordinates. It will somehow, some way, come back to bite you in the ass. She could be doing anything from trying to be your friend, to trying to suck your dick, to trying to set you up.
>>
>>18114979
Everything you said makes perfect sense. I just find it weird though. I think it's odd that she hasn't said anything suggestive. But if she only wanted advice, why did she start randomly texting me? Its weird.
>>
Do any femanons have any input on this particular situation?
>>
>>18114994
Nah like I said, she probably does like you. She hasn't said anything suggestive because you're her boss and she knows you have a girlfriend. This is just a way to get a bit of attention from you without actually crossing a line professionally, or doing anything inappropriate.

She probably doesn't expect or plan this to go anywhere sexual or romantic, for the same reasons you also know it'd be a bad idea. Sounds like it's just a little work crush, stuff like this happens all the time. If you can kinda just cool it off without being unfriendly, that's the best way to go
>>
>>18114961
FUCK
HER
IN
THE
SHITTER
>>
>>18115071
Thanks. That was more or less what I was thinking. It doesn't help that she is absolutely beautiful. But I'm an adult. I'll have to handle it like one.
>>
>>18114961
Unprofessional on both your parts.

Your workers are not your friends and you can't let women try to get a line on you or favoritism over other people due to flirting and bullshit like this. This is actually a common management problem these days. Attractive unskilled or marginally skilled girl gets in a job. Flirts and either fakes interest or literally tries to f her way up the ladder.

You have to treat workers as the same. If you are a serious manager at all, you might need to peruse some higher education in this or environments that teach better professionalism. You sound like you are a restaurant manager or a low level retail lead or something.

My advice. Be very careful, this whole thing is a stack of dynamite you are sitting on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.