[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dubbio-300x188.jpg (9KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
dubbio-300x188.jpg
9KB, 300x188px
Hi, I'm Italian and in September I'm moving to France for Erasmus. I can choose two kind of appartament : the first one costs 160€ but I have to share the bathroom and the kitchen while the second one costs 239€ but I have the bathroom and a fridge in my room..

I have to live with 500€ per month, my parents don't like to spend money for me..

What are the pro and cons to share the bathroom? Is it that terrible? Or should I convince them to help me to pay the other one?
>>
It depends on how many people you have to share the bathroom with, and it's more or less like you did when living with your family. The difference of price is quite relevant, I'd say to go for the room the cheaper room and you could always move out if your flatmates are dirty af.
On the other side, if you're going to a non-expensive city and you're sure to make it with the whole budget of 500e, don't hesitate to get the room with the bathroom. Especially if the idea of sharing the bathroom makes you feel uncomfartable.
>>
>>18115272
I have to share it with 30 persons
>>
>>18114945
Fra, dipende principalmente dai tuoi coinquilini.
>>
Shared bathroom isn't that bad.

Also why are you moving out of Italy? It's an amazing country, I've always wanted to study there.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.