[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to see Logan. I have no one to see it with. Is it weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0255.jpg (278KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
278KB, 1000x563px
I want to see Logan. I have no one to see it with. Is it weird to go see movies by yourself?
>>
>>18114887

yes. everyone will stare at you alone and then point and then say to the people they're with 'WOW WHAT A LOSER'

then the entire movie will be spent throwing pop corn at you instead of watching the movie

and then you'll get popcorn AIDS and die.
>>
>>18114887

Watching movies alone is a really relaxing and great experience not a ton of people experience.

Would highly recommend, as comfy as comfy gets.
>>
Nope, no one really cares enough to pay attention to you instead of the movir they also paid to watch. Movie theater employees similarily do not give a shit
>>
>>18114890

id say you're wrong. maybe women dont go alone, but men go alone all the fucking time.
>>
It's weirder to miss a movie you want to see because you're afraid of what total strangers you'll never see again think.
>>
>>18114895
i'm a woman and i see most movies alone.i worked at a movie theater for 10 years though, it's totally normal.
>>
>>18114887
Just go, you twat. If your autism really won't let you, just avoid the spoilers for a few months and torrent it later.
>>
>>18114887
Nah man, watching movies alone is great. And personally I prefer going alone than with friends since their blabber distracts me.
>>
>>18114969
[spoiler]you can't avoid spoilers[/spoiler]
>>
>>18114887

It can be a little weird, but honestly, no one will notice.

I have a bunch of friends that go see movies by themselves - I've personally only done it one time.

Protip: check that you're going on a day where the no singles policy is waived, make sure you get extra butter for the crab legs, and bring sandals for the showers.
>>
>>18114887

What city are you in? I want to see it too, and have no problem going alone, but would much prefer to go with someone else.
>>
>>18114887
>>18114895
Im female and I went to see it alone yesterday, the movie was pretty good, but being alone made it even better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.