[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl contacted me on facebook, trying to get to know me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488246283128.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1488246283128.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
This girl contacted me on facebook, trying to get to know me. So after a week she started getting distant. We stoped talking for a month. We start talking again. I tell her she is interesting and I want to get to know her more. Get her number, we start texting. She then out of the blue is ignoring me, Ive sent her three messages over the span of a week with no reply.

Would it be ok if I asked her why? I don't mind that she doesn't want to meet up or start something with me. Its a free country, but I need to know why so bad . Do you think I could ask her? If so how should I word it?
>>
>>18114787

ask her to hangout instead.
>>
It is perfectly acceptable to ask why. You're not acting "entitled", don't worry. If she says she wants to stay as friends, perhaps remind her that being a good friend requires communication of what's going on in their lives. If she can't be a love interest, it doesn't hurt to at least expect her to live up to what she says.
>>
>>18114789
No the last message I sent was "hey, Im off for the next three days, let me know if you want to do something" incase she just isn't into texting or
>>
>>18114797

lame. women dont want to be in charge of seducing htemselves for you.

you're supposed to suggest somewhere to go at least.
>>
>>18114796
How should I word it? "Hey , why havent you been responding?" Also what if she says that she has been busy or something to string me along? I want to force honesty
>>
>>18114801
Well im not entirely at a level of causality where I can just say shit like that. She makes me feel so awkward, because she says she is down for like romantic stuff to happen but she doesn't act like it at all, so Im very confused all the time on how to act with her. She may just be stringing me along as someone who will text her and make her feel wanted
>>
>>18114809

if you are at a level of casualty where you can say
>let me know if you want to do something

then you are at the level of casualty where you can say
>im planning to go get sushi on friday, would you like to join me
>>
>>18114814
Yeah I guess your right
>>
>>18114787
She's talking to you, you're not making any moves, and she finds someone else interesting. He does something pervy, or just gets boring and comes back to talking to you again.

This doesn't mean she would date you though. It just means she's comfortable talking with you and you're probably just lip service to her. If she was into you she would probably say something by now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.