[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3001.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.png
167KB, 504x375px
Give it to me straight. I'm in the fucking dark here and I need to know what's going on since I can't get it from my girlfriend.

>Get in argument last week about something stupid, turns into big fight
>I don't text her at all the next day
>She comes home from work next day and goes to some party at some place I don't know about and gets drunk
>Says she'll only be an hour
>Go to sleep, wake up at 4 am, she's still not home
>Text her and try to call her a bunch because I'm worried something happened
>Finally answers me and I get pissed, then another argument happens
>She says she's sleeping there and that she'll come back later
>She comes back, things are really different
>I'm losing my mind and I finally text her and say "you know what, I'm just going to have you move out I don't get what's up with you lately"
>She agrees
>I pack her things and then she comes home to them
>She starts crying and in disbelief that I actually packed them
>She calms down and I explain to her that I love her to death and I want things to work between us
>She says "I don't know I need to think about it. I don't see it getting better."
>I give it time and do really nice things. I make dinner, do stuff around the place, tell her I love her, act funny to make her laugh
>She starts warming up a little bit more, being a little sweeter to me
>Today she hardly texts me at all
>Distant attitude again

I'm losing my fucking mind here. I'm at my wits end.

Outlying factors:
>She's a full time student, and works so there's a lot of stress
>We both just moved into a place together. We have been here for about 2 weeks.
>She is close to having her period
>>
My trust would be ruined if she did that and the relationship would be over but that's me.

I hate to say it but she probably fucked some dude at that party
>>
>>18114747
She isn't that kind of person. She's very loyal and would end a relationship before starting a new one like that.
>>
>>18114734

>just moved in together
>immediately have problems

oh boy.
>>
>>18114751
Yeah, I know. Great sign.
>>
>>18114749
>>"She isn't that kind of person"
Lmao, just hope they used a condom

C u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d
>>
>>18114749
>party
>drunk
>doesn't come home
>acts distant afterwards

Sorry, my dude, but she either fucked someone else or found someone else there that she wants to fuck.
>>
>>18114782
She's not some bimbo looking skank. She looks like a nerd. They were friends from her high school. Equal amount of guys and girls there
>>
No non-virgin woman is worth pursuing any sort of romantic relationship with, maybe if you're the only one she's been with but even then it's not ideal
>>
>>18114864
She's not a virgin. She's had her fair share of partners. Maybe you're right.
>>
>>18114813
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>18114883
I know. I'm in denial. I'm not ruling out the possibility. Just sucks because I've mapped out my life with her in mind every step of the way. I'm 23 years old and I have a lot of time ahead of me, but I'm in love with nailing it with minimal trial and error and leading a great life with someone.
>>
File: mentally.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
mentally.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>18114734
It sounds like to me that whatever you argued about caused her to lose respect for you and now she's just using your feelings to walk all over you and abuse your "nice guy" personality.

You aren't going to listen to this bit advice but really just put your foot down,end it and kick her the fuck out. She is no longer respecting you and quite frankly you fucked up when you said you'd give her time cause now she's just going to fall back on that whenever you attempt to inevitably address the issue again. So you're fucking trapped in her game that's she's only going to think is over when she has found some new guy.

I mean but like REALLY digest this part: have some goddamn self-respect. She is putting her lack of value on clear display to you here. Don't ignore it and don't sweep it under the rug.
>>
>>18114958
A diamond in a sea of cancer
>>
>>18114734
Okay, I'm tired and won't stay up to see you reply, so my response is assuming this is your first big fight. If that's not the case, disregard everything. If the fight before she went out was your first big fight, she probably didn't fuck anyone. She was probably just really upset and not coping well. Things are different after the first major fight, and it can take a few days to get back into the swing of your relationship. You have a lot of stressful factors to add into that. Moving in is an adjustment. Getting used to each other is an adjustment. If this is a relationship you want to keep, talk to her honestly. Tell her how upset you were over the fight and that you're concerned about her response, but try not to sound too accusatory. Idk, speaking as a femanon who went through something similar when I first moved in with my current boyfriend (still together three years later), if you really think she's not that kind of girl, give her the benefit of the doubt and try communicating more directly, not just doing sweet, funny things to smooth her mood or clear the atmosphere. There's a decent chance she went out, got drunk, and just cried to friends about your recent fight.
>>
>>18114958
She still says she loves me and falls asleep with her arm around me. It's currently around me right now. It's not like she won't look at me or ignores me. She's just closed off in a sense. I've considered this method over and over. But she isn't exhibiting a typical "I'm done" behavior.
>>
File: 9d36249e857cc4c8d19050160cdbbe06.png (107KB, 1107x653px) Image search: [Google]
9d36249e857cc4c8d19050160cdbbe06.png
107KB, 1107x653px
>>18115015
you're cucking out bro. never cuck out.
>>
>>18115015
>But she isn't exhibiting a typical "I'm done" behavior.

>>18114734
>Today she hardly texts me at all
>Distant attitude again

Sure

And forget "I love you" how about "I'm sorry" did she ever say that? If she hasn't let me tell you my boy: You're an emotional tampon. Try getting a present from her then you can rest at ease about this.
>>
>>18115079
Ill do some serious talking with her tomorrow. We'll see where it goes but you guys are pointing me towards a different direction that I'm growing to appreciate. If it doesn't go well then I'm breaking up with her.
>>
>>18115082
>Serious talk
She's likely to try and just blow you off and give you the whole "You said you'd let me think" crap. I wouldn't recommend that. If you feel you HAVE to do something though you're making your best bet just grabbing her attention and making a statement that how she was acting was pushing the last straw and if she does it again she's out.

But no matter what you do senpai Post results.
>>
File: 1488508202766-pol.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488508202766-pol.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>18114749
It's like you think females are worthy of trust. Kek.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.