[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
I need help with energy when working out. Idk what happened to me but I run low on it very quickly. For example I used to be able to go to the gym for like an hour or something and feel amazing after and all tired and tight muscles. Now I've been out of the gym for 6 months and I want to go back. I started to warm up at home and tried to do some curls with 25lbs and after 10 I was outta energy. Like I took 10 minutes and tried again and could only manage like 7 curls then I was out of energy again. I've gone from deadlifting 225 for 5 sets of 10 to barely pumping 10 dumbbell curls and burning out. How can I regain my glory once more?
>>
>>18114701
Bump
>>
>>18114701
Have you tried preworkout? Switching up the time you workout? Getting more sleep? Eating more?
>>
>>18114701
ALso you should probably ask /fit/
>>
>>18114836
I actually never used pre workout before so idk how I'd react with it. I sleep 8 hours or so and would workout at random times in the day. I can't afford to eat alot, I'm mainly trying to lose weight but don't workout alot to burn it all off.

>>18114839
Not a big fan of fit, they don't know how to have a normal conversation about things so I feel like I won't get alot of help. Even if not alot of people know about the topic here I'm bound to get better answers imo
>>
>>18114852
Well you can try pre-workout if you're ok with caffeine and shit. It helps me when I'm feeling sluggish. Just be sure not to use it too much or you'll build a tolerance to it and it'll feel less effective.

What about just trying something new entirely? Take a 6 week break from lifting and play sports or something?

If you're trying to lose weight, just moving more will do it so long as you're watching what you're eating too.
>>
>>18114858
I've been off lifting for 6 months, I lost muscle so I don't expect to be the same I was before but I didn't expect to be what I am now. Before I go back to the gym again I wanna be able to do workouts at home and not burn out. I wanna do curls and pushups at least to get better before wasting money to go for 10 minutes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.