[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I retake the SAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: farmer's son graduated phd.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
farmer's son graduated phd.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
Scored 1500 on the new version. 750 Math/750 EBRW. Aiming for universities around top 20 level.
>>
Yes, and lower your standards. Unless the 1500 was some sort of freak accident, you aren't getting anywhere near top 20 without putting down an ungodly amount of money.

Also,
>SAT
>Instead of ACT
>>
Definitely won't keep you from getting in. For the very top schools you need to be an Intel finalist or something special but when you get closer to 20 and beyond the score would probably be enough along with decent grades and extracurriculars. Also if you scored like that on PSAT and got national merit just go somewhere for free. And if you're poor you can spam apply common app with waivers and make sure to apply to some schools that are lower than top 20 but still meet full need. Liberal arts schools are a good way to get lots of financial aid if you're poor and can't get into an ivy.
>>
>>18114569
SAT is no longer out of 2400. Two 750s means missing no more than a couple answers in each section. Probabaly better ways to spend time than trying to go from one wrong to perfection on 100 question test.
>>
>>18114627
Ah, sorry. Didn't know they changed it. My bad.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.