[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army Life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486223087059.jpg (75KB, 440x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486223087059.jpg
75KB, 440x578px
Hey anons, I'm thinking of joining the military more and more each day. I'm sick of applying to jobs going to interviews and living in my parents house. I've applied to at least 50 in past 6 months to no avail. So I'm considering joining the core. I have a Bsc Hons in biomedical sciences so I'm wondering if I'd be able to join as an officer and end up working in military lab or hospital? Does anyone from us core or UK core know any of the options that are open to me?
Thanks bros
>>
>>18114205

talk to a recruitment officer, they're the only ones who can tellyou whats up, and it will likely end with them telling you to take the asvab.

my brother and my best friend both took the asvab as soon as they graduated highschool.

my brother scored so low that the only branch that would take him was the marines, which was his last resort.

my friend scored so high that he didn't even do boot camp, tehy gave him some special training and now hes a geo political analyst or some shit, even got to keep his ridiculous emo hair.
>>
>>18114210
Hey bud,
The problem is my parents live in backwoods so the nearest office is hundreds of miles away. My ex military dad disapproves and wouldn't knowingly let me... Really CBA with his shit anymore but I have no where else to go.
>>
>>18114222

cool, so either do what i just said anyways, or give up.
>>
File: 1486201903257s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1486201903257s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
Hey guys I know military guys common here and I'd like to hear you experiences and input on this too!
>>
>>18114231
Yeah I could take public transport and visit one bit what's a good excuse? Also money's tight :(
>>
>>18114245

you do realize that you literally HAVE to talk to a recruiter in order to join right?
>>
File: 1488674386359s.jpg (2KB, 55x124px) Image search: [Google]
1488674386359s.jpg
2KB, 55x124px
>>18114268
Yes I do. I guess I just wanted to hear some people's experiences of joining or if anyone knew the usual thing that happen to people in my situation when they join. Thanks for the input
>>
Ok the Chan is slow tonight I'm going to sleep now. If a mod or janitor is here feel free to destroy this thread please thank you
>>
>>18114277
>>18114302

they dont make special cases for guys wh oare 100 miles away and have strict daddies.

you talk to a recruiter. they make you take the asvab. then you get placed. thats how it works. theres not some special snowflake division.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.