[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealing/getting passport somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 190px-Russian_passport.jpg (18KB, 190x276px) Image search: [Google]
190px-Russian_passport.jpg
18KB, 190x276px
Hello /adv/, i need your help.
I have an friend that lives in canada, and she wants to come to brazil. And to do that she needs her russian passport, problem is her mom(that has power over the passport) dont want her to come here, cause she wants her to do university there. How do we get the passport? Asking for it wont work, and i dont think she is willing to rob a bank, and we sure to want to wait till she is 19 to be considered an adult. Life with her mom is hell there
Any advice is welcome
>>
>>18114157
Why don't you do the university in better first world country? Instead of third world zika ridden country. Your mother is right, and you run the risk of getting deported and risking prosecution for it.
>>
>>18114176
You didnt understood, she dosnt want to do university
>>
>>18114204
Well, I would advice against it. But I hope someone here would be able to help you out.
>>
>>18114157
Don't ruin your friend's life, você sabe bem a merda que é o Brasil.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.