[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Moving Out Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470243822546.jpg (36KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1470243822546.jpg
36KB, 500x373px
I'm aware there is another thread with an anon seeking similar advice but I don't feel like piggy backing off someone else's thread and getting 2 responses. Unlike that anon i'm not a completely delusion fuck and am aware that a couple hundred bucks isn't enough dosh to leave your home city/state and the financial dependence on your parents behind. I'm 20 and hate my fucking life currently. I live in a shitty small town in the middle of fucking nowhere, barely any friends, no gf, shitty job, and all that noise. Sick of living with my Dad and want to gtfo while I still have my youth to try and experience life outside the vacuum of Bumfuck, Kansas. Last year I visited and loved Colorado. Specifically the Colorado Springs area. My current plan is to leave this summer, I should have about $5k saved when I leave and I own a car. Would this be enough money for me to get situated? I can't stand this town for another year and need to leave ASAP.
>>
Do you have good credit?
>>
I'm not from around there, but it's not impossible to get out. Go search for job postings, apartments, and transportation in that area. If your lucky you could find a job, and a place to live close by so you don't have to blow all your money on gas. Get all your necessities before you move out (pots,pans, dishes, blow up mattress, cleaning supplies, bedding, warm clothes, tools) it all fits in a car. Then once you're there in stable conditions you can build up all your furniture over time, but make sure you have a job, and a place before you move out.
>>
also talk to your parents about your plans so they can help you put them into practice
>>
>>18114708
> My parents
> help me

Kek
>>
I am in a similar boat. I could move in with a friend which is cheap for rent but I think it'd probably be wiser for me to have a job in the town I'm gonna be moving into before I go. Or else a good enough amount saved up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.