[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends hanging out without me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1422647749648.gif (256KB, 293x182px) Image search: [Google]
1422647749648.gif
256KB, 293x182px
I think my friends are excluding me from their hangouts. Everyone is so familiar with each other but I feel like I've been left in the dust.

How do I bring it up?
>>
>>18114031
Don't bring it up. This will make you sound like a betacuck. Just find new friends. I don't think there has ever been a case in history where friends that have started to drift have still remained good friends
>>
>>18114031
It seems you've mistaken a group of asshole acquaintances for friends. Fuck them and go find new ones. What are some things you like to do? Hobbies? Interests? Doing an activity that's also social has helped me a lot. I started playing Warhammer at a local game shop and met a ton of nice people.
>>
>>18114055
>>18114041
I've known these guys since middle school. I can't imagine just dropping them.
>>
>>18114031
I can kinda relate to this in a sense. We have a group of 5 friends, sometimes I just want to hangout with one of them and not the others. We set up these meetings in secret because we know if it was open that we hangout just us then the others will wanna come and itll ruin it. We have a shit ton of inside jokes just me and her and they get a little confused on how we always have some but they dont ask. Its not like we hate them or anything but idk its hard to say, we need time without them because its easier to open up when its just us is what im thinking for it, idk how she feels. Regardless its perfectly normal to not do everything as a group all the time, and your still hanging out with them so who cares. Just get back at them and try to do small group hangouts and see how they react. If they're saying they wont go unless x or y goes then you have a problem lol
>>
>>18114200
I realize this. But the thing is that it was my *entire* group of friends who excluded me

The worst part is, it seems like they're excluding both me and my girlfriend. They created a chat group on facebook with just them and their girlfriends. Why my gf and I were excluded, I have no idea. They've known her equally as long and they never seem to have a problem with either of us.
>>
>>18114100
>I've known these guys since middle school.

How old are you now?

You realize as people get older they tend to have less friends. Putting up with less bullshit happens too. And friends mostly grow apart.

It's rare nowadays in the younger generations to have life long friendships.
>>
File: image.jpg (402KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402KB, 1000x1000px
>be me
>have one group of friends and then two best friends
>one of best friends is cousin, other one I met in 4th grade
>introduce 2 best friends to group
>all is good for a bit
>friend I met in 4th grade (let's call him AJ) starts acting different
>starts becoming an asshole
>he and I fight, friend group takes his side
>they kick me to the curb, essentially
>meet new group of friends
>sad about losing old friends, but new friends make me happy
>find out that new group of friends were talking bad about me with old best friends
>now I've lost two friend groups
>really depressed at this point, talk to nobody
>on my own for a few months
>meet pretty girl
>we talk all the time
>she's going through a rough patch, I want to help
>do my best to be there for her for months
>she's sad because her best friend ditched her, like all mine did
>her ex-best friends birthday is coming up
>she says she wants to wish her a happy birthday and write some long ass paragraph on Facebook
>I tell her that I would if I were her
>she says that she still considers her as her best friend
>really hurt by this, I was there for her for months when this chick abandoned her.
>tell her that maybe the reason she left is because she doesn't see you the same way
>she calls me an asshole and storms off
>hasn't talked to me since
>back to no friends again
>my social life is completely fucking ruined because of my two best friends

Should I just give up on making friends at this point? All this shit has changed me, I'm a completely different person than I was 6 months ago. I have hardly any empathy left in me. Fuck friends OP, they're nothing but shit liars that don't care about you and will stab you in the back when they get the chance.
>>
Funny.. i just got a txt from an old friend, I called him, and then I felt bad for sharing my info.. I dunno why, he never disrespected me or anything, he's a good guy. But a part of me loves the peace of mind I have in solitude so much, I really don't wanna touch base for the sake of meeting up.

I part of me is wondering why I don't feel like you anymore... motivated to wanna hang out with old friends.
>>
>>18114487
And now I feel bad for having told him frankly, that I don't feel in the mood to hang out at all..

hmm.. life is weird.. God bless them all.
>>
>>18114446
I'm 20, almost 21.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.