[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i catch a stray dog,who is afraid of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Stray_dog_(11164519386).jpg (348KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Stray_dog_(11164519386).jpg
348KB, 2048x1536px
How do i catch a stray dog,who is afraid of people
>>
>>18114022
Forget traps they bite you when you try and get them out.

Get a lttile female dog you can carry in a travle case who is on heat thats spotting, lead it to whatever yard you are going to keep it in.
>>
Delicious food
>>
The dog is chihuahua and is also starting to starve
>>
>>18114022
Throw good food close to him, but not directly at him.
>>
What do i do after giving him food
>>
>>18114073
Give more food. Eventually it will trust you.
>>
>>18114022
You don't. You call the pound or animal management and let the professionals do it. (If you want to rescue and adopt the dog afterwards, that's fine.)
>>
>>18114022

Place food near them. Only a little. Then place the rest in your hand and carefully offer it to them. Get down on your knees and make yourself "smaller" so you dont seem threatening. Make slow movements. When the dog trusts you, snatch them and put them in your car. Be gentle.

Thats how i got my 3rd dog off the street. Shes the sweetest thing. Treat her like she was a daughter to me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.