[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion of online surveys? Are they all scams? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5579.jpg (22KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5579.jpg
22KB, 300x211px
What is your opinion of online surveys? Are they all scams? I got deferred from plasma donation and need extra money while I'm full time in college.
>>
not worth it, the money is literally nothing
>>
following this thread out of interest. I used to take some surveys because they sponsored some online games and I got extra points that way. But I never got money from them.
>>
>>18113880
Wait tables. Like a 5 hr shift and good money.
>>
Almost no online servey gives the rewards they claim to give, and very few are actually worth going through the effort.

As >>18114216 said, get a part-time job, it'll give you some money, and it was shown in a study that students who work ~20 hours a week get better grades.

Perm. or Temp. differral? Also, which company?
>>
>>18114216
OP, if you do want to wait tables get some good fucking shoes btw. Learned this the hard way by fucking up my back and feet postures. If you don't have money ask relatives and just tell them what they're for. They will probably be proud and just give you the money. Also check out goodwill, with some disinfectant spray they're as good as new.

If you have a Subway closeby though, I'd reccomend to apply there. Was one of the most relaxed jobs I had, and not just talking about how all my coworkers were potheads that gave me free weed at my breaks.
>>
>>18113880
better to spend that time studying or literally anything else.
>>
It was easy to make a lot of money doing surveys about 10 years ago. Now it's not worth it.
>>
>>18113880
It sounds like you don't want to get an actual job, so barring that, volunteer for some studies. Almost all of them give monetary compensation. If your school is halfway respectable there should be many opportunities
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.