[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperate to win my ex-gf back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dragon-opt4.gif (4MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-opt4.gif
4MB, 355x200px
I'd been with her for about two and a half years. Over the last few months she noticed me being distant, which looking back at it I was being. About 5 weeks ago it got to a point where she said she couldn't take it any more, she was too unhappy, she didn't want to ruin our great memories, and broke it off.

I made it clear I didn't want it to end, and at first she said we could go back to just dating and see what happens from there. But since then it's become a lot harder, I didn't see or talk to her for about a week and it felt like she took a hundred steps away from me and kept saying she needs to be on her own right now. She has said she may be able to get back with me in future, she thinks if we see each other and we find what made us so great again then it could happen, but she can't think about it right now. I thought showing my love for her would be enough and over the past few weeks I've made several grand romantic gestures but she's made it clear that it's simply not happening right now.

She's said we can still see each other as friends and talk occasionally, but she still needs space. I saw her earlier this week for the first time in a few weeks, pleaded to get back together but she said no.

I guess I'm just rambling now, I'm not really sure what else to say. I don't know whether to leave her alone or keep talking or what. I'm confident that if I keep in contact with her eventually the spark will reignite, but I know that staying in contact with her right now is hurting her at times. I'm so fucking torn and I feel like she's slipping away more and more each day. As long as she says there's a chance we could get back together one day, and she is still saying that, then I'm not giving up. She's not the sort to lie, I trust her when she says this, but it's killing me and I need this whole situation to resolve itself sooner.

tl;dr I've got a dilemma, if I want to get back with her do I keep trying to talk to her or not?
>>
Give it up.

Let her go.

She's saying there's still a chance for you two because she's looking at the past, not because she's looking at the future.
>>
She's toying witg you by letting you keep up the hope of getting back together at some arbitrary point in time down the line, while she's out there bouncing on a new cock every weekend.
Ironically, your one chance at actually getting her back was to leave her completely alone and stop contacting her - if she wanted to come back she eventually would (although at that point I'd tell her to get lost personally), but you chasing after her is exactly what you shouldn't be doing.
>>
>>18113619
>She's saying there's still a chance for you two because she's looking at the past, not because she's looking at the future.
What does this even mean?
>>18113638
>She's toying witg you by letting you keep up the hope of getting back together at some arbitrary point in time down the line, while she's out there bouncing on a new cock every weekend.
That's not what's happening.
>Ironically, your one chance at actually getting her back was to leave her completely alone and stop contacting her - if she wanted to come back she eventually would (although at that point I'd tell her to get lost personally), but you chasing after her is exactly what you shouldn't be doing.
I remember when I used to believe nonsense like this too.
>>
>>18113645
wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry
>>
>>18113638
Not OP but I followed that exact advice. I'm fucking miserable now, all I have is regrets, and a person that I can't talk to because it's been too long but I really want to talk to because we never actually had an honest discussion about how it ended. Awful, awful advice and I'm a prick for taking it.
>>
>>18113667
>we never actually had an honest discussion about how it ended
Following that piece of advice was not what caused your problem, senpai.
>>
>>18113667
You don't need a discussion why it ended at this point. If you have regret then shoot a text or call her up and meet for a drink at the bar to catch up. If it ain't going well in 30min, then finish your pint and say nice to see you and leave. Business as usual
>>
Just let her go. I was with someone for 8 years and for 2 years after he left me, I was a fucking mess and wanted so badly to go back to the way things were.

Now I'm not sure I even like him as a person, let alone want to be with him for the rest of my life. I have the opportunity to see him and talk to him regularly, and I'm just not even interested. No thanks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.