[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfortunately, i have started smoking during late January. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1479317549751.jpg (38KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479317549751.jpg
38KB, 540x960px
Unfortunately, i have started smoking during late January. I'm a fresh smoker, we can say.

And obviously. I regret this decision. I got hooked because of all my other friends started smoking because that one motherfucker in my friends group did.

Obviously, i hate myself for this decision, because i was STRICTLY against smoking, alcohol, and all that other shit and i want to stop. I'ts making problems in my family and i don't want to ruin my Thank-God-good health.

Should i stop hanging out with them? what should i do? I know that this is the time i should stop smoking if i don't want to get addicted to tobbaco in the future.

PLEASE HELP MY DUUUDES
>>
Switch to vaping with non-tobacco fluid?

That way you're still 'smoking' something without:
1. Fucking up your lungs as bad (vaping is only like 10% as bad as smoking)
2. Smelling absolutely disgusting

You get cool ass flavors for vaping fluid too. You can even get weed fluid if you're into that.
>>
>>18113487
I think that's not the alternative i want.
I want to stop with smoking totally. Am i asking for too much?
>>
>>18113472
it was only two months dude, you're only chemically addicted and don't have the deep rooted habits that people who have been smoking for 10+ years have.

just taper off by reducing the number of cigarettes per day by 1 every other day then switch to the vape nation because nicotine is good for your brain.
>>
>>18113497
I smoke less than one cigar per day, because i don't want to waste money. every day after school, i steal puffs from a group of people that is equal to approx 2 cigs.
I told them to stop eoing that, so i guess im ok at that part...
>>
>>18113472
You've been smoking less than a few months, which isn't a long enough time to start developing a serious addiction.

It's as easy as saying no when someone offers you a cigarette and to stop buying them if you are.

If you've developed an addiction at this point, then quit and deal with the withdrawals. They're bad, yes, but not nearly as bad as having a hole in your throat when you're 60.
>>
>>18113472
>Obviously, i hate myself for this decision, because i was STRICTLY against smoking, alcohol, and all that other shit [...]

So.. You are saying that you are against smoking, alkohol but... you still take in the butt... How so?
Also, use your fucking mind, gurl. If you know that something is wrong/ bad for you, then stop doing it. Simple as that. Or you just came here for attention?
>>
>>18113527
I'm a dude.
And no. As i said, it made problems in my family.
You are an asshole for nothing
>>
>>18113472
Those are some NICE tits.
>>
You will never quit smoking If you are around people who smoke. Get new friends and get your mind right
>>
>>18113532
There always must be the bad guy. So no, it is not for nothing.
Still... If you know that smoking is bad, then stop smoking. It is not impossible. If you feel addicted, then go buy some drugs.
>>
>>18113495
You just need to be a non-smoker. Basically don't buy cigarettes, don't bum them, throw what you've got left in the garbage. Three weeks from now you'll be fine.
>>
Smoking is cool and by the time you're old enough to get cancer we'll all be robots by then.
>>
>>18113548
This, in life we are given choices, it's what life is. Make a good choice, get good results. You already know what you're going to do, just do it.
>>
Just stop you wanker. It's only two months, I bet you're only bum puffing at this stage anyhow.

Quiting isn't hard if you actually want to.

t. A 10+ year smoker that gave up cold turkey years ago and stayed off them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.