[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sick of drug addicts hanging around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6546546.jpg (32KB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
6546546.jpg
32KB, 710x400px
Can someone please give me some advice?

My neighbor is a drug addict.

He frequently has drug addicts/obvious dealers hanging around in the parking lot (It's an apartment complex). They leave needles on the curbs and there have also been car break in's in the complex that I know that they are responsible for (as this is a very wealthy area, They are probably the only drug addicts in the entire 170 unit complex).

I've spoken to management, They did nothing. In fact I spoke to them 14 times total, Even though my attorney to make it seem more serious (as it is, drug addicts are dangerous and unpredictable). They did nothing....just said "call the police".

I try calling the police, Asking for more patrols though the area...They either show up and the addicts have already left, Don't show up period, or just show up and fucking knock on my door asking where they are (so now they addicts/dealers know who keeps calling the police...great).

I'm sick of this and I'm not going to break my lease and pay 5000+ to move because of this subhumans.

I have been taking pictures/videos of them in the parking lot so I have the tag number, make/model/color ect.. I pictures of them smoking what I assume is crack, injecting drugs, and even hookers performing sex acts in one of their cars.

I was going to contact my attorney and have him meet me at the police department and bring all these printed out pictures and ask the police department why nothing has been done and possibly if they can actually do something about this or try somehow to speak with a narcotics detective.
Any other idea's to get these drug addicts out of here or arrested?

I don't care they know who I am anymore, I'm sick of paying 2000 a month to live like I'm in the ghetto. I am also sick of barely sleeping in fear of retribution for calling the police so many times on them

I live in the U.S.
>>
>>18113455
hit that nigga wit a hotshot yo
>>
>>18113455
Just lie and say one of them offered to sell you a stolen gun. If those cucks are too lazy to arrest them for drugs that might get them off their ass. They may or may not find guns, but then when they get a warrant they will find all those drugs.
>>
>>18113468
Whats a hotshot?

>>18113470
I think lying the police is an overall terrible idea. You can be arrested for lying the police

I kinda like your idea though, It makes sense lol.
>>
>>18113455
Cops really don't care about stuff like this until there's an "incident." They're not going to chase any of these people down and lock them up just because you have evidence they did drugs in the past.

You basically need a friend in the police force who will get off his ass and take a special interest in these assholes just to do you a favor. Or, unfortunately, you just need to move.

If you're going to stay, I would recommend getting a gun to protect yourself. I would not recommend trying to scare them off or otherwise "take matters into your own hands." Human trash does not work that way. Unless you murder them all in one night, it'll backfire. These people have nothing to lose, they were probably never intelligent or well-adjusted, so you can't expect logical behavior from them. They will astound you with their capacity for violence, pettiness and cruelty. Lots of free time + lots of stimulants = a person you don't want to hold a grudge against you.
>>
just keep your head down, and have gun for if they fuck with you on your property.

I live next to meth heads too, and after their initial "we're badass, and we don't call the cops", two years down the road, they do what they do, and I do what I do, and we're not at all neighborly, but we have an understanding.
>>
It sounds like they have some kind of look out, so you gotta get them at the right time. Before they get rid of there drugs.
>>
>>18113477
They can't prove you were lying. It's literally just your word against theirs. Even if they could prove it they never do anything. All those girls who filed rape reports, then went on record admitting they were fake. Has anything happened to them? Of course not.
>>
>>18113485
>Unless you murder them all in one night, it'll backfire

lol'd.

That was pretty funny, I needed that lol.

Also good advice, Thank you.

I have a sibling who is good friends with a few officers in a different county....Maybe I'll ask him for help and maybe those officers will only have to call to my towns police department and say "this is an issue" or "these people are bothering my friends, It needs to be taken care of" or something.
>>
>>18113503
>Maybe I'll ask him for help and maybe those officers will only have to call to my towns police department and say "this is an issue" or "these people are bothering my friends, It needs to be taken care of" or something.
That's certainly worth a try. At the very least, maybe they could offer you better advice than we've got
>>
>>18113511
Yea.

I get drug and propriety crimes aren't top priority, But when someone is calling you practically 10-15x a month for months....You need to figure out what the problem is and fix it.

I'm even doing half their job for them, All they really have to do is show up lol
Anyhow, Thanks again.
>>
You need to move. Your apartment rent is too cheap if it attracts druggies.
>>
>>18113518
sounds more like it's one drug dealer living there, who causes a bunch of druggies to hang around
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.