[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, last night, the girl I love replied to the message I sent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So, last night, the girl I love replied to the message I sent her where I confessed my feelings. (We know each other in person, but I decided to go the text route - LiveJournal specifically - because I'm a coward.) Here's her response.

>Aaron...

>*hugs her dear, sweet Aaron tightly*

>Thank you for being honest with me. Your words and your feelings make me feel warm inside. I always feel happy whenever I get a new message from you. I love you.

>Let me get the painful clarification out of the way... I don't mean that romantically. If that hurts you to read, please believe me when I say it hurts even more to write. I don't want to linger on this any longer than I have to, so... let's move on, shall we?

>I love you, and I'll make sure we always share a deep bond. I can still hug you tight. I can still give you kisses on the cheek. I can still give you Christmas presents and talk to you every day. And, most importantly, we can be a part of each other's life forever. You don't have to be husband and wife to always play a role in someone's life.

>You make me feel warm. You make me feel happy. I love you. I'm sorry.

It... really hurts, and I kind of want to cut ties for a while to lick my wounds... but I don't want to punish her by canceling our friendship, especially when she tried so hard to be sweet in that message and spare my feelings as much as she could. She takes her friendships very seriously and never wants to break up with a friend no matter how damaged the relationship becomes. She really does have a pure heart.

What do?
>>
Cut your losses, you only wanted her in your life because you wanted to bone her.

I'd recommend slowly phasing her out, making sure she initiates contact, and you can find someone else to obsess over that might give you a chance.
>>
>>18113345
I don't think my feelings are that simple, though. She's reasonably attractive, but she gives me heartboners just as much as actual boners.
>>
>>18113347
Well when she's getting Chad's cum tipped dick wiped off on her lips, what kind of heart feels is she going to give you then?
>>
>>18113337

>i dont want to punish her by canceling our friendship

stop worrying about what everyone else thinks. be a main character, not a satellite for a woman to bounce emotions off of.
>>
>>18113337
As a person who was in a similar situation, cut your losses. Also learn to control those emotions. You are a man, men don't let emotions to cloud their judgment.

She is going to become a pain in your side and how will she repay you, with more pain.

She isn't attracted to you so go find a girl that is.

Also never tell a girl how you feel, speak with your actions.

No girl or human is pure of heart, that's a shitty meme from fairytales. The sooner you stop thinking that way, the sooner you will stop putting her on a pedestal. Then you will see all of the girls who are a better match for you.

Good luck
>>
File: 1489009313078.jpg (77KB, 629x420px) Image search: [Google]
1489009313078.jpg
77KB, 629x420px
>>18113350
Yeah... it hurts. She's just an extremely affectionate person. She loves her friends and loves to show it. She nuzzles people, kisses them on the forehead or cheek, wraps her arms around them from behind and holds them for several minutes. She's not a flirt or a tease, just incredibly passionate and loving. A girl made of pure emotion.
>>
>>18113365
sounds like your typical generic attention whore, and you sound like your typical orbiter.
>>
>>18113337
You have a right to end the friendship, which is probably what you should do.
>>
The only thing that could work is get with another girl to make her jealous. Fighting harder will kill it even more dead than it is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.