[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I feel about this? Am I over reacting again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dace.gif (510KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
dace.gif
510KB, 346x367px
My girlfriend has just confessed to having a crush on yet another guy... We have been together for 2 years and this happened before after our 1st year and she kept it behind my back from the beginning. Isn't confessing to a crush something you bring up doing to your partner BEFORE doing it? to see what their reaction would be? no, lest time she did it and tried to keep it behind my back until i found out she spent a whole day at his house. In the end i found out nothing happened and yadayada somehow ending up my fault in the end and shit. but now its happening again, she talks to this dude all day everyday sending cutesy pictures on snapchat and stuff. i just thought, "eh, they are just good friends." she says all the time, but i just recently discovered that she confessed to having a crush on him and he confessed back. I found out on my own again in some not very proud of ways (saw her freak out about it to her friends on a facebook chat) and when i brought it up and asked why she didnt bring up doing it BEFORE it happened she just flipped on me for knowing and sent me home. The first thing she did was mumble "damn" under her breathe before waiting a while and blowing up at me like its 100% my fault... I think im just overreacting seeing as how the dude used to live close and now lives in california, but i want to solve this issue fast because the dude plans to come up for visits and im like no... then she blew up even more saying its not fair when I'm not even allowed to TALK with somewhere i tell her i like let alone hang out with them.
>>
Bang her one last time and dump the shit out of her pathetic ass. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>18113166
Dude, it's over as soon as she's sneaking around and hiding things like that. Just leave her, while you've still got a few scraps of dignity left
>>
Leave her, you deserve better
>>
>>18113166
Her behavior is disrespectful and hurtful. Infatuation is normal within relationships. Pursuing it (ie, spending time alone with him) is not. Please dump her ass and find someone who treats you with respect...treating your partner with respect is treating yourself with respect, after all.
>>
>>18113166
Unless you are willing to go poly and have other people who'd be willing to date you as well, you need to end it, like now.
>>
It's already over.
>>
>>18113166
What's happening here, I think, is that she has already moved on but is unwilling to be the "bad guy" and end the relationship, so instead she will toxify it until you hit your breaking point, then get to be the tearful, wronged, broken-up-with one. Expect her to cry and say she still loves you if you dump her. If you stubbornly stay, expect things to get worse and worse until you end up hating her guts enough to do things you never imaged yourself doing.
>>
File: JERRYTVDISSAPOINT.webm (722KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
JERRYTVDISSAPOINT.webm
722KB, 576x432px
>I've yadda-yadda'd sex.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.