[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always Sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n3kskdx9Nz1sxpphpo1_500.gif (474KB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3kskdx9Nz1sxpphpo1_500.gif
474KB, 500x231px
For the last 3 years I've been sick constantly. It started with what seemed like seizures but has turned into just sort of a general pain and malaise. I'm tired all the time, don't sleep well, I'm almost constantly in pain, and my vision is messed up. I have very poor depth perception and see light trails and visual static. It all started seemingly out of nowhere and never gets better. I also have these shooting pains in my abdomen that happen, usually in the morning that wrack my whole body with pain for anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. I've gone to multiple doctors and none of them ever find anything. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope with my medical care. Nothing they give me ever helps. Lately I've been more concerned because I've been having sort of hallucinations. The other day I was seeing multiple copies of the door knob of our closet pop up on the surface of the door and melt down the front of it. It's usually stuff like that, repeated or mirrored objects. I feel really worried though and my doctor keeps saying all my pain is caused by muscle spasms, but the muscle relaxants he gave me didn't help me. What should I do?
>>
Have you spoken to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>18113005
I have tried seeing one in the past but for an unrelated issue. It's not something I can easily afford though.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.