[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i get over someone that i know ill never see again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
how can i get over someone that i know ill never see again?
>>
Why did they die?
>>
>>18112977

build a life about yourself, one where you're the main character, and not just a satellite for some other protagonist.
>>
Accepting what happened. Time helps only if you're ready to let it go.
>>
>>18112988
they didnt die, its just someone i was really attached to but we both know that its best if we stop seeing eachother
>>
Sigh bump
>>
>>18112977
Could try growing a pair
>>
>>18113145
Hmm. Well when I had my first broke up I just vented to one of my close friends, and over time you start to realize how shitty that relationship really was. If you got no one to talk too. You can vent to me if you want.
>>
>>18113297
Well I mean, easier said than done m8
>>
>>18113313
Yeah good idea I think I can find someone to vent to
>>
>>18112977
Time. You can distract yourself or create narrative that make it more bearable, but there's really no substitute for forming a bunch of new memories to compete with the old ones.
>>
>>18113320
Trust me, the more keep things inside. The more it just builds, and builds.
>>
>>18112977
If you want to kick I'm in the same situation, might help to pick my brain and vice versa
>>
File: 1480468175310.jpg (4KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
1480468175310.jpg
4KB, 349x144px
>>18113392
Kik * Jesus
>>
>>18113393
Sure I need to get it first
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.