[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop people from pestering me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So this has gone on for almost half a year now and I'm really pissed off about it now, essentially I think I've become a meme at my school and people keep trying to get reactions out of me and just trying to get under my skin

I've told them the usual "stop that already" to "piss off" but every time, even if I ask nicely they just go "xdddddd" they usually say stuff like "heyyyyy anon want to be my bf" (knowing they just want reactions/pesker me) and just trying to start the most pathetic small talk ever as a joke or something. Another thing is, they like to fake laugh at everything I do from writing something, opening a door and even walking. Its getting to me and I REALLY just want to slap one of them.
>>
Tell your mom. She can tell at em.
>>
>>18112935

You have to be 18 to post on this forum
>>
You have a few options you can move schools depending if you are able to move or you can shoot up the whole school or start some sort of revenge plot to get back at everybody
>>
Why are kids such idiots...

You answered your own question, stop letting it visibly bother you and they will stop.
>>
>>18112935

What did you do to put yourself there?
Why are they bullying you?
>>
Next time somebody teases you or calls you a name put a small dead animal in there hand and say "you're next" that's how I got rid of all my bullies at least either that or show an outward interest in Columbine you know wear a natural selection t shirt and what not
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.