[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something's wrong and I'm not sure what it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Hi /adv/.

I've never really been here before, but I feel like I need someone to help out or things might get worse.

I feel extremely deflated and tired all the time. I'm currently at university and my social life has pretty much never been better but in the last few weeks my physical condition has felt ridiculously low. I don't have a lot of energy to do even the most basic tasks, which is why I haven't eaten a lot recently and my appetite is taking a real hit - whenever I do eat, I'm full almost immediately. I often feel extremely dissociated from my peers (who really do love me) at random points during the day and although I think I put on a happy face when I'm around them, they're beginning to notice something isn't quite right.

I perhaps wondered if it had something to do with the upped dosages of ecstasy I've been taking on nights out, or the amount I've been drinking and smoking.

It also might have something to do with the feeling of lovesickness (which I've looked into and I think that might be part of the problem).

Has anyone got any tips on how to fix this or keep my head up so I don't let this sad patch stretch on much longer?
>>
>>18112822
>ecstasy
>alcohol
>cigarets
>tired all time
>havent eaten a lot recently
>putting happy face

Sure dude sure, /adv/ will help you magically.

1) stop smoking, your future self will thank you later. The best method is just cold turkey and will of steel.
2) alcohol is social oil, but please dont fall into other drugs as well. Besides speed is mostly placebo (except that part which makes your body to ignore any exhaustion), you can have fun without it as well
3) try behaving 3 days like well behaved boy: wake up, have breakfast, go to school, come home, do your studies and go sleep early. That should help. If not, go see doctor.
4) pls if you are sad, dont pretend you are not. That is just sure way how to go crazy.

You are getting older so learning how to take care of your body is very useful skill so you dont feel like shit everyday.
>>
>>18113072
cheers guy

harsh tone but that's probably what I need to hear anyway
>>
>>18113155
>tfw I read that in a casual tone
>tfw you take advice as criticism
>tfw you will never take criticism as advice
>you were emotionally abused a child
>you didn't even know it

Sucks to suck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.