[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to remove acne? This shit has been on my face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: P_20170309_160917_BF.jpg (532KB, 1753x1797px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170309_160917_BF.jpg
532KB, 1753x1797px
Any tips on how to remove acne? This shit has been on my face for 3+ years nowand honestly It's annoying as fuck and it really effects my self confidence
>>
>>18112700
Go to a dermatologist.
>>
>inb4 that guy that always posts his before and after acne face posts in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 452x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 452x659px
Salt water scrub 1-2x a week with organic salt, sea salt, or pink Himalayan salt. Also, Witch Hazel. Go to an organic store like whole foods or some hipster market and buy some face bar or similar wash for 10$. Invest every few months in a few dozen dollars worth of expensive acne care. Look for things with vitamin E, olive oil, witch hazel, tea tree oil, benzoyl something or salycic acid. Good luck homie, don't let acne get you down, do what you can do, and go about living and loving your life. Learn as much as you can and increase your other skills so by the time the acne goes away, you'll be ripped, educated and rich. Also, watch what you eat. Too much sugar, dairy or greasy food will fuck you up. Eat less meat. Drink more water
>>
File: 1338101511675.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1338101511675.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
>>18112716
Going to try, thanks for the reply
>>
>>18112700
salycic acid. accutane. shave twice a week.
>>
>>18112751
also, about shaving: get a straight razor or a DE razor with feather blades.
don't shave against the grain if your skin can't take it.
>>
Lemon juice is a disinfectant and works on pimples. I don't know if it works well on acne but you could give a try.
>>
>>18112700
you'll need

-Cotton pads
-Synalar (fluocinolone topical)
-Rubbing alcohol
-Mother of pearl Soap

each night before getting to sleep you will wash you face (all the way to the neck) with the pearl soap letting it rest like a facial until it becomes hard. rinse the soap and clean your face with the rubbing alochol and the cotton pads until dirt stops coming out (the pad comes out white) then you apply the Synalar cream as a facial and sleep all night with it.

first thing in the morning you do is clean your face with the pearl soap again to remove the cream DO NOT GO OUT TO THE SUN WITH THE CREAM ON.

after a few months enjoy your new baby ass like skin
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.