[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

work harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486522097491.png (328KB, 423x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486522097491.png
328KB, 423x445px
im having troubles with my boss, she has constantly been on my ass about everything, something that never happened in the last 3 years of me working in the hotel i work at, lately she's been snooping around more and finding small things to bicker about and has gotten to the point where ive had 2 warnings and a suspension in 3 months. i fear i'll lose my job soon and i feel like i have been harassed and hounded these past few months, theres a huge conflict here because she is both HR and Hotel Operations. so i feel stuck and dont know who to take this to
>>
>>18112695
Do you work in Europe? Anyway, seems like you might want to work it out with her or leave.
>>
>>18112872
USA, i decided to talk to some friends, i decided to talk to her with another supervisor present and just let her know i dont wanna lose my livelihood and that this job is putting a roof over my head
>>
>>18112876
I think that's a mistake, you've let her know how much power she holds over you.

I'm not sure what the states is like but here in Canada we have a labour board that deals with employee harassment and wrongful dismissal. It favours the fired more than the firee.

Otherwise just do your job perfectly and if she keeps harassing you go over her head. Is this hotel a chain?
>>
>>18112884
yes, its a chain, ive dug up the employee handbook and im in a headlock, she isnt going after me for sex, race or any of those protections and since its my work ethic she can hide behind insubordination on my part
>>
>>18112887
What exactly is she harassing you about? If you're doing you're job you still have a case.
>>
>>18112896
aparently i got complains of my attitude which is bull because i investigated into that, the lady that covers my days off is an angry old lady, so ive tried to be more sunny towards the guest, my presentation and prep ive taken pictures and kept a log because apparently there was a complain.

recently i made a grave for a feast, she said i was too thick and if i used the instructions, last time i did it by the book i got complaints it was watery.

she "fixed" it and it was watery. since ive been working on my attitude i made small talk with the guest and they loved it thick, ive been actively telling guest to leave a good review rather than tell me directly im doing a good job so she can see them
>>
>>18112912
Yeah she's got no case on you, especially if you can show that you've tried to improve yourself after her warnings.

She may be just trying to make you quit for some reason. Don't give in, don't talk back, and if you get fired go for her head.
>>
>>18112916
im trying, for the time being ive tried to keep my head down and not bring attention to myself, im actively avoiding.
>>
>>18112695
Document every encounter and have it ready for when and if you're fired, to show to the area or district manager.

Meanwhile, there's a very good chance her ass is in the fire for something, and she's sniping at others to keep her mind off her own problems. You might just have to outwait her until she gets fired.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.