[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I took Molly for the first time this past weekend. The first night, Friday, it was awesome, although the come up was really, really terrible and filled with nausea and all sorts of stuff. The second night I took it around 10 pm (5 pm the first night), and I rolled so hard that I ended up in the hospital. The paramedics said that they think I flooded my serotonin receptors. It's now Thursday of the following week, and I feel extremely weird. Almost like I'm existentially watching myself do life, but not actively participating. Just sort of going through the motions. I also feel incredibly sad, which is an obvious side effect. How long does this hangover last, will it go away? Does anyone have any unique advice or at least a similar story? I'm sort of freaked out.
>>
also, both mollies were .1 mg if that helps with anything
>>
>>18112653

Derealization and/or depersonalization are quite common side effects of drug use. Drugs directly interfare with your brain and how it functions and can cause permanent changes to some effect, starting form the first experiments. This should not come as a surprise, unless you're a complete tool. Most likely it will pass with time.
>>
>>18112653
>Almost like I'm existentially watching myself do life, but not actively participating.
That's normal. I took a hash/Ketamine/coke cocktail last friday and I felt the same until Tuesday. Just give it sometime, rest, sleep well, and next time watch your doses. You shouldnt be taking more than 250mg of MDMA at most. I guess you had an impure batch...
>>
>>18112653
>I took molly two nights in a row
>not pure molly, fucking capsules
You fucking idiot

It should take a week to two weeks to return to normal serotonin levels

Stop doing molly before you hurt yourself
>>
>>18112694
>mixing a dissociative and a stimulant
...why?
>>
>>18112727
it's pretty common to mix ketamine with stimulants

ket/mdma is a pretty standard combination in the uk if you're gonna get fucked up

ket's pretty shit on its own
>>
>>18112737
>it's common now to mix two drugs with totally opposing highs
God damn what's wrong with you kids today
>>
>>18112727
I dunno, wanted to give it a try and the party I was at was boring. Didnt really feel that off the entire night. But my "hangover" over the next two days was strong.
>>
>>18112724
>
I was told it was pure by my childhood friend, not to mention I took the lowest dose possible. Wouldn't exactly call myself an idiot as opposed to kids who are mixing molly with acid with drinking with xanax etc. But thank you for the feedback, two weeks sounds about right
>>
>>18112737
>>18112767
Shit like this WILL kill you, sooner or later. Your body isn't that different from everyone else's. Pretty soon your friends are just gonna start dying like flies, all around you
>>
>>18112653
You should be back to normal in a couple weeks. You can take 5-htp to rebuild your serotonin store (take xare to use as directed, though). Also, you have a drug problem. Endung up in the hospital is not responsible use. Dancesafe.org if you insist on rolling again.
>>
>>18112790
sigh, I don't have a drug problem. As I said it was my first time rolling, I'm 19, and I don't plan on doing it again after the experience that I had. It's not that I didn't use responsibly, I'm just pretty sure what I got wasn't pure like I was told, which again is my fault for trusting a faltering source. Also, I didn't get taken to the hospital, I went voluntarily because I was freaked out. All my blood tests came out clean. I'm just feeling a little funky. The point isn't to tell me I have a drug problem, the point was to seek advice for the very bad, strange hangover I am having
>>
>>18112787
Eh, I tried it once. Don't really look forward to trying it again. It just wasn't worth the risk, but at least I can say I did it once. I'll stick to weed and shrooms, thanks.
>>
>>18112780
>I was told it was pure by my friend
Come on, man.

Just... come on.
>>
>>18112655
>also, both mollies were .1 mg
i have bad news for you. you've already damaged your brain beyond hope
>>
>>18112820
Dumb I guess, but would you not trust someone you knew since first grade!? But again...not the point my friends
>>
>>18112812
>combining a powerful dissociative with a powerful stimulant wasn't fun
no shit, really?
>>
>>18112823
oh please
>>
>>18112724
how are capsules related to purity ? i always put my mdma into capsules and so do my friends
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.