[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has recently come to my attention that I am obsessed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

It has recently come to my attention that I am obsessed with my best friend. All the advice I've seen on the net basically says cut the person off, but neither of us want that. We want to stay close, we both love each other but I have become unhealthily attached to her. What do
>>
>>18112600
Is trying to date her out of the question? I mean turning the friendship into a couple. Otherwise I think it's not so much about cutting the person off, the advice I usually see is that you should meet more people to get interested in to take your focus away from this person.
>>
>>18112631
It's not out of the question but I don't see how that would help?
>>
>>18112664
It's the next logical step in your relationship I guess. Why is your obsession "bad"? Sorry for not understanding, I just assumed it would stop being a problem if you were a couple.
>>
>>18112684
It is bad, I just want to talk to her all the time and I think about her non-stop and that's a lot of pressure on her. It's holding me back from having other friends. I work on my own so she is literally the only person I talk to week in week out. I'm so transfixed on her and our relationship I find that I'm unable to establish other friendships etc.
>>
>>18112691
I see. I don't know if this can work but maybe try to join a charity group. That way you'd have the extra reason to do it (helping others) but you'd end up meeting new people anyway. Maybe just meeting new people you eventually meet someone that's interesting enough to take your focus out of your friend.
>>
>>18112709
That's a good idea, thanks for your help!
>>
>>18112600
did you see that turkish shepherd who chewed off his own knackers? bloody shithead
>>
>>18112691
I tell you how it ends: in pain, anger and suffering. I had (and I'm quite sure that I still have) a similar issue. I fell in love with a co-worker. A beautiful, beautiful woman. Of course due to her beauty and uniqueness she is already married (also she has a son and I have a fiance - not a problem). We were very, very close and understood each other perfectly. I basically didn't speak to anyone but her in my work. It was probably the only romantic experience I had in my life. We became obsessed with each other. I thought about her 24/7. Eventually we fucked each other few times and it was the best sex that I had in my life. But after 10 months or so she suddenly changed her mind and became distant and unreachable. I didn't screw anything. She just started to treat me very hostile. And I didn't know why (still don't know) . The things went bad ultra fast. Now we are at total war, and we truly hate each other. And believe me, I would be quite pleased if I would see her suffer. I imagine her world burned to the ground. Just so she can feel how it is, when you can't do a thing about the things that matter to you and how it is, when someone who was close to you is now treating you like a pile of dog shit. But in the end... I guess that I still love her and I would be more than happy to be friends with her (yes, just friends... Although I wouldn't mind to fuck her perfect ass... ). Unfortunately she lacks of introspection and she doesn't forgive either. So, my chubby friend, stay away from this obsession, don't fall in love and do not fuck her, because eventually you will make your life miserable, you will feel like shit and think about death more than you should. She will become a fucking parasite.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.