[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I make new friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Over the past few months, I've realized that all of my friends are fucking losers.

We're in college and all they want to do is sit around in this shitty abandoned room in one of the dorm buildings and watch anime, play with stuffed animals and screech about other random autistic shit like how they want to fuck Pokemon characters.

They never leave campus unless it's to go to Walmart and buy more fucking Pokemon cards. They never even want to do anything on campus because they just want to sit in that fucking room all day and night. I've kind of stopped hanging out with them, but now I spend most of my days alone.

I just want to find some people who aren't total fucking losers. Anyone ever managed to totally change their friend group?
>>
>>18112565
Never managed to completely change it because there is always this one guy of the old friends i used to hang around with butting into all my connections with people.
Be aware of people like that, it can be beyond a nuisance
>>
I've got a similar problem, i'd love to meet new people but all my friends are internet types who don't want to meet up or are too poor too. When i was younger and in other communities we had real life meet ups pretty much monthly or bimonthly. But as i've gotten older and other places have fizzled out it's just the grogs left.

And i just... don't like Facebook, i don't want my stupid trash all over my profile, i like to compartmentalise my internet existence and it's getting increasingly difficult because everything is getting swallowed up by Facebook.
>>
>>18112565
alcohol an bars will be your best friend. your in college. you should be drunk 95% of the time. become a regular at a bar you like an everything will fall into place. including a drunk slut eventually
>>
>We're in college and all they want to do is sit around in this shitty abandoned room in one of the dorm buildings and watch anime, play with stuffed animals and screech about other random autistic shit like how they want to fuck Pokemon characters.

and it took you months to realize that?
I've had the same problem to a lesser degree (my friends aren't that bad, they are just not adventurous enough)

you are in college so it shouldn't be that hard to meet new people, just join groups, talk to people you like and always be up for doing stuff
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.