[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I initiate sex with my good friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1076.jpg (35KB, 564x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1076.jpg
35KB, 564x317px
Hey /adv/
I'm a 19 year old bi female looking for advice about my friend I'll greentext a backstory
> be me 15 year old awkward student
>it's a new year at school
> all of my friends always meet to hang out in the courtyard
>some new people are out there this year
>a 10/10 skinny pale girl with cherry red hair is out there as well
> she comes up to me and tells me that the top I was wearing was flattering
>I have really big boobs
> for the rest of the year 10/10 red head girl spends her time groping and flirting with me.
>soon realize I'm not straight
> we always joke about fucking each other
>we planned to meet up and fuck but her job called her in
>I always kinda felt like that was an excuse to back out of the situation
>I eventually figure out that she flirts with me to entice dudes
>kinda sad cause I wanted to have sex with her
>she starts dating my friend Eric
>Eric really wanted us to have a threesome and even talked about dating both of us
> I dated both of them for a day or two and decided it was too weird and not worth it
>I wasn't really attracted to Eric it was always about the red head girl
>fast forward to this year
>Eric and red head girl break up
> she makes a tinder and she's been trying to date around casually
> realize I need to make my move and I talked about it with my boyfriend and he's more than ok with it
I just messaged her an hour ago asking if we could have a sleep over and she said that she's off next weekend so we can have one.
Okay /adv/ how do I make it clear that I'm trying to initiate something ? Also how do I initiate something ? I'm really awkward and don't want to mess this up I've never been with another girl before
>>
File: IMG_5650.jpg (36KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5650.jpg
36KB, 375x375px
Bump
>>
I just need tips pointers anything
>>
>>18112470
Ask her if she's ever been curious

Everyone has bisexual tendicies.
>>
Wait why the fuck do you have a boyfriend if you lean more towards the lesbian side. You're leading him on
>>
>>18112470
Just get ready for bed. If she's been groping you in the past, the sight of your boobs should get her handsy.
>>
>>18112503
I don't really lean more to the lesbian side. I'm assuming you wrote this because I said I wasn't interested in her boyfriend just her , but no he just wasn't attractive to me. I lean more towards males but my boyfriend says he wouldn't mind me having female company.
>>
>>18112507
I'm afraid I might mess it up or make it awkward . Should we get drunk or high ?
>>
Pretty hot OP, yea as the other guys said, if she groped you in the past ... get ready for some goooood titty action and some nipple S U C C

T H I C C

You might even get to taste her sweet pussy juice eh? GRAB HER BY HER RED PUBES
>>
>>18112526
She's a blond naturally she just dyes her hair red
>>
>>18112529
It doesn't really matter.. They all pink on the inside :)))))))))))))))))))) T H III CCC CHCHHHH
git it gurl
>>
It seems you're intimate enough with her to just start some groping and let it go further naturally. If you haven't done that in a while just say that you missed it.

Ask your guy to go out for groceries if he's in the picture, to make it easier for you two to get it going.

My gf is bi and we had a few threesomes, so just ask away
>>
>>18112470
And do come back afterwards and tell us how it went.
>>
Just do the sleepover and see what happens. Let her select the netflix movie. Have a beer or two but not too many. Cozy up on the couch with her. Make positive comments about her. It's okay to say weird stuff like "ha you're so warm", because if she likes you, it'll make her horny. If not, you can just keep watching the movie and have a normal sleepover.
>>
>>18113491
Disregard this and get stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND...On WEED!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.