[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of my league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sad.png (240KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
240KB, 500x500px
I have severe PTSD from abuse that basically started when I was an infant and lasted up until I was 16. I haven't known much kindness in my life.
I'm now dating a great guy (my first proper relationship), he's everything I could ever wish for. He's so sweet and considerate, and that's exactly what fucks me up. I don't know how to deal with it. It makes me feel so insecure, because I don't feel like I deserve such kindness. I feel like he's way out of my league. I feel like I look like a sack of potatoes, and I'm also incredibly awkward due to my autism. While he's fit and a social butterfly. I don't know how to cope with this. I know how annoying insecure people are, which is why I don't want to bother him too much with my insecurities. I really don't know what to do.
>>
You don't know what to do about what? You are already in a relationship with him so he obviously likes you.

Honestly I am not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>18112402
I'm incredibly insecure and crying 20% of the time because I can't handle being with someone who is out of my league
>>
File: 1488094480025.jpg (112KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
1488094480025.jpg
112KB, 837x673px
>>18112398
Just consider that an awkward autistic guy who looks like a sack of potatoes would NEVER EVER get a girl who is "sweet and considerate", "way out of my league", "fit and a social butterfly". In fact he will probably never get anyone ever and die alone! Hope that helps!
>>
>>18112405
>out of my league

You keep saying this but it doesn't actually exist. There is no cosmic chart to tell each persons worth.

Are you a cruel person? Would you do all that shit that was done to you to someone else?

Why doesn't one kind person deserve another?
>>
If he is dating you, then he likes you and you are not a bother. He would not be dating you if he saw you as a bother. Everyone deserves kindness, so just stop thinking that way and accept it already.
>>
>>18112398
Please OP, you're not as bad as you think you are. He's with you for a reason, because he enjoys your company and has feelings for you. I understand it can be very difficult to believe that.

I met someone who has really severe PTSD (abuse, war, betrayal are some things he had to deal with since he was a child). Our time together was amazing but he couldn't do it. It really tears me up that it couldn't last and that he suffers so much

Everyone deserves love, no matter their past. Your insecurities are understandable but please try and see that you are worth it.
>>
>>18112409

You're a fucking retard.

Self diagnosed autism is most of the time just an excuse you give yourself for not even trying to talk with the opposite gender. Some people are more keen to be good at engaging with people, but you have no right to say you're autisting just for being left behind in the social skills aspect because while you were shitposting in your safe space, other people were falling, failing, and learning about it.
>>
start running, drink water, be happy.
>>
>>18112398
Congrats on landing a Chad, it's inevitable that he will leave you, just be content with the time he's choosing to give you and make sure all you're holes available.
>>
>>18112398
I've been in this exact situation. Believe it or not, the solution really is to just start living for yourself and being selfish. Don't worry, you won't end up being actually selfish. People like us couldn't if we tried. But the more you do things that benefit you, the more you will improve your own life, and become more interesting and good to be around.
>>
>>18112398
>I know how annoying insecure people are, which is why I don't want to bother him too much with my insecurities
That's your insecurities talking.

If there's anyone you can talk to about the repercussions of your abuse and insecurity it's him. Not a tibetan dyed sand arrangement board.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.