[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2211.jpg (121KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2211.jpg
121KB, 625x468px
Alright /adv/ it's senior year. What's the best way an 18 year old like me can ask to Prom?
>>
>>18112234

by talking to the girl you've been talking to for awhile and say 'will you go to prom with me?'

if you havent been talking to any girl, talk to multiple girls ,see what hte consensus is, and if any girls signal interest, ask them.
>>
>>18112240
What I really need is ideas for the actual asking part. Like the puns and the bringing shit to the doorstep part
>>
American culture is weird. Anyway I don't think the asking part is important at all, really.
>>
>>18112625

Don't make such a big deal out of it. That's how you get BTFO

Talk to a grill you're friends with.

I literally asked no one and a grill ended up asking me because she found no one and she didn't want to go alone, and I seemed approachable, easy going, and wouldn't make anything out of the fact that I was being asked.

Be free of the worries of external validation my man. Take the initiative, but make it clear it isn't going anywhere else than just taking her to prom
>>
>>18112745
Dawg, maybe that's how it is where you're from, but where I'm from everyone invites in a creative way. It's expected. That's all I'm asking for, I'm not asking for confidence or anything to do it I've been to Prom twice now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.