[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I learned yesterday morning that I actually know very little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1438726295804.gif (1MB, 201x256px) Image search: [Google]
1438726295804.gif
1MB, 201x256px
I learned yesterday morning that I actually know very little about penis. I saw morning wood in good light for the first time, and realized that despite being hard, the head was all small, and it was smooth, like as if it wasn't a full erection, but just had a rod in it. What different kind of boners are there, and how should they be treated differently? This guy seemed to have no interest in sex with a morning boner, even though he was totally hard. Here I thought it only had 2 forms, soft and hard.

Halp /adv/. I need a penis tutorial. Teach me its secrets!
>>
A dick is like a slave on a man's body that lives an awful life, but is on good terms with the owner. It spends the majority of its time in a cramped, hot, humid, and dark place. Taken out only to use the restroom, to be cleaned, to be beaten, or to be thrust into another cramped, hot, humid, slippery, dark place until it vomits. As a slave it has a mind of its own, and occasionally will stand up and try to look around. The owner has no control over this, but does have control over whether or not to put it to work since it's already up. This happens whether the owner is awake or not, and is completely involuntary. Sometimes it wants to look around at inopportune times, such as just before giving a business presentation or just prior to hugging Grandma. Other times the owner sees something and the owner's interest alerts the slave to get up. But a variety of reasons such as age or nerves can cause the slave to refuse to stand even though the owner is very interested in what he sees. There's no rhyme or reason to the slave's actions as only the slave knows why it does what it does
>>
>>18112160

men are like women in the sense that they can be aroused and not need to get off, or that they can get ready for just about any occassion if pressured into it.

morning wood tends to be non sexual, its just the way the blood flows at night. i have an erection for a lot of the night i notice.

also even if he is horny morning sex is just exhausting. even if they do all the work , your orgasm is more numb than usual and kinda uncomfortable.

like when someoen you dont like tickles you.
>>
>>18112160
hell I always loved the morning fuck. You see, I have a slightly different impression from those other anons.I found out there indeed is a kind of boner that works... strangely. It may happen in the morning, after cumming or ocasionally at some other time as well.
This type of boner is not numb in a strict sense - it just doesn't "charge" with pleasure, meaning you can fuck for hours at an end (tho more likely it's going to be shorter) before you finally cum.
This of course may lead to some really nice sex if you happen to be the kind of guy who likes to pleasure a woman.
There are also other types. If I don't cum for an extended period of time, the head grows to it's maximum size giwing me a centimeter or even two more. Of course ejaculation will come faster in this case.
>>
File: 1389398648432.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1389398648432.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>18112224
first post best post
>>
>>18112160
Its very likely he had to pee really bad if he just woke up. Also like other posts said, dicks can get hard without their owners being the least bit horny. Morning wood is the perfect example of this.
>>
>>18112224
This shit is fucking art
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.