[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Every Relationship Is The One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: photosynthesis.gif (198KB, 370x239px) Image search: [Google]
photosynthesis.gif
198KB, 370x239px
When should a relationship be ended?

Should a boring relationship be ended?
>>
>>18112040
if you think its boring you have to ask your self why you entered it in the first place, and reevaluate your values. it should be ended whenever you feel like you dont love them anymore.
>>
>>18112051
Things used to be exciting. Things are kinda boring now. I dunno if it's the transition from high school to adult life that killed the buzz, but things have changed since.
>>
>>18112058
In the same place as you, ever since college started things have been not the same, and boring af
>>
Ask yourself these questions
>are they my end game? (Want to marry be with forever)
>do I truely love them?
>am I only dating them because it's convenient?

The top two should be a yes and bottom a no. If you get another answer then stop wasting your time and theirs.
>>
>>18112058
>>18112141
If you guys are still early in college and are bored with your bf/gf I would just call it quits. I've seen SO many people who stay with their high school significant others in college because they're afraid of being alone and then end up regretting it in their early/mid twenties because they didn't have the chance to explore what's out there. The only college relationships I've seen work out are the ones where the person met their bf/gf when they were a little older (i.e. in their junior or senior years) because at that point they've dated around a bit and have a clearer idea of what they want out of a longer term partner.
>>
>>18112190
My answers are yes yes and no. But it's boring now. Maybe we've grown apart? That kinda bums me out.

>>18112195
We've been through so much and gotten back together once (i know how that sounds). I'd feel like a piece of shit quitting after so long and so much effort.
>>
>>18112058
There's 2 people in a relationship, which means your 50% to blame for the boredom. If you want things to be fun, then go out and do something fun. If your not trying, why should your gf\bf try?
>>
>>18112040

Depends. Is the relationship boring or is she boring? If the first, then you can work on it together to bring more excitement into the relationship. If the latter, then it's probably best to break up, because it's difficult to change people to suit your tastes.
>>
>>18112630

It's not about "quitting" its about doing whats best for both of you, if you feel this way then you are doing her a favour as well by allowing her to find someone more suitable and that will make her happy as well as being happy themselves and appreciate having her.

You had a good run, you learnt a lot from each other and have experience under your belt, relationships sometimes just die out with no obvious explanation, don't beat a dead horse, and there is nothing to win by sticking it out, you're only delaying the inevitable. And I'm sorry to say but if you feel like this now then it will surely only get worse with time, there are people out there better suited to you.
>>
>>18112040

Depends. Can you make it better?

>yes
Do that

>no
Leave.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.