[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_1eedbbb0e578_128.png (21KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
21KB, 128x128px
Okay guys so, I've known this chick for 4 years ish and she had just asked me if i wanted to get "freaky", and you know she's probably the only woman I would date cause she pretty, nice etc.

Thing is I have a boyfriend, also I'm a girl, ( which isn't really a problem, I'd go gay for her all the way ) and idk how to respond to this cause holy shit, do I tell my bf? Like ask her to join in on what we have or??? Cause I mean hey, I've even told other dudes that Id hit that. I've even told my bf too lmao.
>>
>>18111984
Hit it first, then ask her if she wants to join your bf. If we're going for maximum fun we might as well spread it around to everyone we can. If your either one says no at least you'd have already hit it, and if they say yes then all three of you can get down.
>>
>>18112000
I can dig it like, I've thought this chick was fine for a long time but i didn't think she was into me lmao. I'll see if me and her can hang, ill prolly talk to her in person tomorrow. Like she has a nice ass and boobs, pretty face too. She's chill to talk to and would explain why she always hits my ass but lmao thought she was playing
>>
it's absolutely the same as if it were a man asking you this. Anything that would be cheating in that situation, is cheating in this situation.
>>
>>18112013
Im really asking if i should ask my bf if the chick should join me and my bf breh. And see if shes okay with it maybe¿? Idk desu I just got back from work and im shook
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.