[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't enjoy living pt.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Twitter5ef2b6a.jpg (128KB, 599x526px) Image search: [Google]
Twitter5ef2b6a.jpg
128KB, 599x526px
So there is this girl I first met in Middle School something like 6 years ago.By the time I didn't even noticed her, more likely I didn't notice or was interested in any girl.So she had just arrived in my country(this beautiful and fucked place called Brazil).She came from Portugal,so language wasn't a problem for her.We both live very close, something like 300 meters, and I discovered it when she started to take the same bus as me.Middle School ended and I didn't even said a "hi" for her.I was and I still am a coward when it is about girls,nothing that I gave so much care,but I think I should.

So I entered High School and discovered she was in the same school as me,but this time I felt something for her that I cannot describe.This feeling that makes your stomach vibrates and your heartbeat accelerate,I think people call it falling in love.But as usual,I tried to not give it so much attention.I think it's kinda like normal for guys who aren't exactly blessed with a good genetic to try to avoid this because you know that you're going to be disappointed.

But with a second of courage I called her on Facebook.She responded and we started messaging.In school I started talking to her and again we were taking the same buses.By the time it was all about being friends I thought.But fuckin fellings happened and I told her what I was felling about her.She told me the usual bullshit that girls talk to a guy when they want to say no but in a sweet and friendly way.But in my mind I didn't accepted that,not the way I think I should.So after about 8 months of talking to her I stopped.I stopped answering her messages and started to ignore her when she came talk to me.The last time we spoke I said to her that it was best for both of us to not talk anymore,not even be friends.She said that I was acting like a child and she couldn't simply starting wanting to me be more than a friend to her,she couldn't like me the eay I liked her.After that we never talked again.
>>
That was about 3 years ago.No I'm not 16 this is Brazil.We end up High School with 17yo to 18yo.Mine school has a 4 years graduation way so by now I am 18 to 19yo.

During these 3 years I tried to avoid her the maximum I could just so I didn't have to look that beautiful face and start to feel bad for regreting my decisions.

All changed last friday.Came home and as usual didn't even enter my Facebook because I know there is nothing much there to see but other's people happiness.Started playing some games and just for disappoint me more with life,I opened Facebook.There it was, I had a message from someone.There it was the message I never expected.She send me a fucking text about 600 words talking about a lot of things.I couldn't believe it.She said that she regreted the moment she declined me, the times she tried to piss me off talking to other guys when I was next to her.

After reading it about 4 times I answered her.I told her all I was still feeling for her during this time.Yesterday we met.We kissed a lot and started talking.I didn't felt so happy makes a long time.Until she said:

"Hey anon, I'm gonna live in Portugal again with my family,sorry we didn't made the right decisions and stayed together all these years"

Is there a reason to enjoy living anymore?

Ps:she didn'd said when but in the next month maybe.
>>
>>18111953
Nah there is no reason to live after that. Got a little wounded by a girl as a teenager, if you don't kill yourself you'll be dead inside forever.

Trust me it's like science
>>
Oh man you're cruel like hell.I know I'm gonna find other girls and probably forget her sometime.But I wrote this about when things seems to go right they go wrong.Looks like a natural law.I know I'm pretty young and shouldn't bother about this but I'm not a Chad.I really like her and when you realize a person you like or love is leaving it is impossible to feel ok.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.