[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2238.jpg (86KB, 849x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
86KB, 849x960px
I'm a 21 year old college student and look like a 14 year old kid. People in the workplace don't respect me because they think I'm one of the teenage minimum wage lackeys. I'm treated like a child - for instance, one of my coworkers said something about sex and my manager said "hey please don't use that kind of language around her" and pointed at me. I had to tell him I was actually many years older than the person who had made the "offensive" comment and he was shocked.

I'm 5'3", 115 lbs, and have small breasts. My face is squarish and not very feminine. I know it's good to look young in the long run, but how do I get people to start treating me my actual age and not how I look?
>>
>>18111810
You don't want to look older. You want people to respect you. You don't want to be 20 and have people think you're at least 35. On one occasion, three people were trying to guess my age, and their guesses were 35, 37 and 41.
>>
File: SdBxbA4X.jpg (18KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
SdBxbA4X.jpg
18KB, 396x396px
>>18111810
Dress like business women and makeup appropriately too. It's good to look young hough congrats. I'm 22 and just grew a moustache it's total baller haha
>>
Just act like an adult woman and they should start treating you right.
You know what to do.
>>
>>18111810
Same thing here. Someone called my boyfriend a pedo a couple of times, I got told that "at my age I should getting ready for school" by people 3 years younger than me.

Dress more formal.
Look people in the eyes, stand straight.
Use make up - darker lips, matte finish foundation. I don't do this because I am lazy, but it works.
Cut your hair in a way that makes your face look longer.
>>
>>18111810
21 isn't considered that old or deserving of respect by most people. Sorry, just thought you should know.
>>
If you're a guy, grow a beard. Instantly adds years to you.

If you're a woman, cherish it. Don't girls like looking young?
>>
>>18112906
>If you're a woman, cherish it. Don't girls like looking young?
Looking young and looking like a child is different. Women always want to look like they're in their early 20s/late teens.
No one wants to look like a child and be treated like a child.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.