[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to reject crazy women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: beech-76-duchess-02.jpg (15KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
beech-76-duchess-02.jpg
15KB, 500x350px
20 year old Male. I am training to become a pilot. and at my work place there are too many women that I am not interested in dating, going after me, How do I reject them without making them upset or angry? (everybody there is crazy and I worry for my well being.)

Also I'm thinking about getting a girlfriend a shy cute one to keep all the crazies away do you think she would be put in danger by dating me?
>>
File: original (1)-1.gif (13KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
original (1)-1.gif
13KB, 50x50px
You should find the biggest burliest man you can get him to date you he will keep all the crazy away

BTW keep lube on you you never know when its going to happen
>>
I suggest you politely turn them all down or quit your job and run far, very far away
>>
OP here, how would you go about politely turning somebody down?
>>
The shy ones are far more dangerous, they hide their craziness. I would suggest you hold an orgy and invite all of your co-workers to it to find out who is the least crazy.
>>
Say "I'm sorry I hate you and only pretending to like you because it's easier than trying to explain this to you without you wanting to kill me" if that doesn't work just date the craizies
>>
Kill them. Kill them all.
>>
Say you have weird fetishes, they'll back away.
>>
Like the first post said date a big strong strong man and he will keep you safe. ;)
>>
>>18111758
So the one who declines the orgy is the winner?
>>
^that would be of upmost truth
>>
>>18111806
This is actually genius. next time you get asked out OP just respond with "only if your armpits smell bad".
If she decides to accommodate your fake armpit fetish then you're fucked.
>>
File: 1489017875019.jpg (71KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1489017875019.jpg
71KB, 500x715px
Set this as your phone background. If she ever asks what time it is show your phone to her, after she gets a good look panicked and run off. Rumors spread nobody at work likes you anyore no more women trying to get with you.
>>
It's not you it's me etc. etc.
>>
OP here, I'll have to try that one out...
>>
> OP says that one
> never specifies which one
> could mean all of them
>>
>>18111895
Lol I hope it's the Hitler one. please god be Hitler one
>>
>>18111897
>>18111853
>>18111895
I think I will use that Hitler idea but for different reasons
>>
Maybe try, "I'd like to keep it professional between us." That implies that you don't do workplace dating, and it's nothing personal. Or say that you're flattered but there's someone else (...that you like already. That way you don't have to lie about having a gf already but implies you're unavailable)
>>
>>18111706
Tell us which ones your going to use
>>
>>18112148
>>18111760
OP here, I'll think I'll use these Two...
>>
/fortune
>>
Bad luck
>>
>>18111706
Crazy women look for prey, men they can control/manipulate. What do you do that could be construed as weakness? Do you slouch, avoid eye contact, let other people talk over you?
>>
>>18114683
OP, ya I do the last two.
>>
>>18114689
Then quit it.
Eye contact: Okay, so don't start staring, but don't look away so much. Or at least, don't look down, look up and away.
Talking: You can start learning to say "I wasn't finished" or start walking away from conversations ("I have better things to do").
A lot of different tactics, those were quick examples, but yeah, cut it out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.