[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor male hygiene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: gosdisgust.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
gosdisgust.gif
2MB, 245x219px
I am looking for help with male hygiene. I will give you what I do now and you guys tell me if I need to change anything.

>1
I shower about one time a week. Maybe 2. Is this too little? I really fucking hate showering because its so time consuming and you have to rinse the shower out after because of body hair and such.

>2
I shave maybe about once every 2 weeks when I go to get a haircut. Is this too much, too little? My job isn't too strict with facial hair but I don't have much face hair to begin with.

>3
Sweating is like the bane of my existence. Swamp ass and that rank ass sweaty cock smell is horrible when I take my pants off at the end of a day or so if I have been sitting all day. How do you prevent swamp ass? Like I could take a shower today in the morning and smell of swamp ass by the evening if I sat around and played video games all day.

>3
Should I shave my pubic hair? I don't have a girlfriend and probably won't have one anytime soon. Is there any point in shaving it? What about ass hair and what not?

>4
How often should I be changing underwear? I change them like once every 3 days. Someone was saying that you should change your boxers EVERY DAY. That seems kind of a lot to me but I can see how that may be the best solution? I don't know.

Anyway, how can I improve my hygiene? Is it possible that I have poor hygiene for a male? I hoping some male here who knows how to groom well can give me some pointers.

Thanks
>>
>>18111618
>I shower one time a week. Maybe 2.
>Sweating is like the bane of my existence.

I think you'll find showering more to be very helpful.
>>
>>18111618
1. EVERY FUCKING DAY
Depending on how long your hair is, you can maybe cut it washing it every second day, but your body every day. And a shower takes like 10 minutes. 5if you put your mind to it.

2. If you have a beard, keep it. Otherwise, shave often. Half grown doesn't look good

3. Deodorant. Lots

3. Up to you. Not really a big deal

4. EVERY DAY. How are people comfortable having their balls encased in 3 day old sweat soaked underwear
>>
jfc, 4chan how did your parents fail you so hard.

Shower every fucking day. Wash your hair every other day.
Shaving is whenever you feel like it so long as it doesn't look scraggly and shitty. If you look like a bum, trim that shit.
IF YOU FUCKING GET SWAMP ASS MORE THE GODDAMN REASON TO WASH YOUR FUCKING ASS EVERY GODDAMN DAY HOLY SHIT.
To avoid, lose weight, wear clean clothes every day, SHOWER EVERY DAY.
Shaving pubes is subjective. Do it only if you want. But keep in mind, the hair might be holding in some of that stank you're talking about.
Ffs. Clean underwear every fucking day anon. Thats what you're smelling. Pants can get 2-3 wears if you aren't sweating profusely, but since you are, I'd go ahead and wear fresh ones.
Shirts can get 2-3 wears as well so long as you use proper deodorant and don't sweat a ton.

>Responding to an obvious troll posting
I know, nobody is this retarded. But I'm stuck in a boring ass 4 hour lecture so fuck it. I'll take the b8
>>
>I smell like shit, should I shower?

>showering is time consuming

>wasting time with this bait
>>
>>18111631
not OP
>tfw always space out in the shower
It used to take me an hour and a half to shower
I've since managed to cut it down to an unimpressive 20 minutes
>>
>>18111618

like wiht anything, it just depends. some men smell better after a day or two of not showering, but beyond that, probably not. it really does depend on how you smell.

>shaving

depends what you like. some peopole have beards, some people don't. some people like to grow it out, then shave, then grow it out, then shave, so they can enjoy every look from baby faced to fuzzed to stubbly to bearded. depends.

>sweating

if you smell bad after one day of sitting then you need to shower every day.

to reduce 'time wasting' consider getting a TV in there, or at least something that projects audio from your phone so you can listen to one of your shows, a radioplay, an audio book, etc.

>shoudl i shave pubic hair

if you want to. id neve rshave mine if it wasn't for the fact that i like sex.

>how often should i change underwear.
if it smells, dont wear it again.
>>
>>18111631
Hold up. You don't know where OP is from.
>>
Shower every other day or before you go out. Add some zinc to your diet. It will help with the BO.
>>
>>18111618
Not OP but I avoid shaving because I have a week chin but can grow a full beard.. Is this a legitimate reason or not?
>>
>>18111750
>week
weak
>>
You should start showering twice a day for a few weeks. That will change your smell significantly after this first week. Get a good cologne and use deodorant whenever you smell yourself and don't like that smell. Brush your fucking teeth too.
>>
>>18111618
Shower daily, or at least every other day. Shave as often as you need to remain cleanly shaven. Change your underwear daily, or every other day. Apply doederant everywhere (I put deo under my boobs in the summer to deal with the boob sweat). Always wear aftershave, but not too much (and stay away from that Axe garbage).
>>
How in the fuck is showering time consuming? The average shower time is like 9 minutes. Maybe longer if you're washing your hair but Jesus fuck dude, of course the first thing you should consider fixing if you're worried about hygiene is showering more.
>>
>>18111750
So long as you're washing your beard in the same way you wash your hair regularly, shaving the lower parts of the neck and keeping it clean in general, you should be fine unlike the filthy cunt that is OP.
>>
1) shower daily you stinky fuck. hell shower twice if you're a sweaty fuck too. i shower 2 times a day, once in the morning to get rid of the night oil and sweat, and once at the end of the night cause daily work smells. it literally takes me 5 mins to get this done, but then again i've been doing this so long it's a routine.

2)if your facial hair is coming in patchy shave ever 2-3 days, if you can get a nice stubble going on shave it once its gets too long to look ugly.

3) refer to showering in step 1. swamp ass and sweaty balls are caused by exertions through out the day hence sweat and if you take a shit and don't clean properly you're going to get an ass smell.

4) trimming pubic hair is going to cut down on that sweaty ball syndrome. i wouldnt trim ass hairs but thats just me.

4) daily you gross mofo, god. you're sick of your own smell and you can't even change simple things that requires barely any work. how often do you change your clothes?

also all of this is probably what's leading you to not getting laid. your coworkers probably think you stink and will love the change and effort you put into yourself.

brush your teeth, use deodorant daily, change clothes daily, shower daily. start showing respect for yourself and people show interest in you. shower takes 5 minutes teeth maybe 30seconds, clothes 1 minute. that's like 10 minutes tops out of your day if you drag you ass.

yes you have poor hygiene for a male but i know many men that are like you unfortunately. every one of their gfs have bitched none stop about them. women will put up with a lot but if you get away with things, they'll expect to get away with things as well. show you care about yourself and have standards and they'll have to follow suit. unless you're okay with a hairy female beast that smells like you
>>
>>18111618
You should shower even less go for about once a month

The amount of times you shave should be fine

For the prevention of "swam ass" wear thinner pants for more breathing

Don't shave pubes just trim

For the underwear have 2 boxers and switch the one you wear every day while the other is hanging wash every week to month
>>
>>18111618
I shower everyday, but I only wash my hair every three days or so but my hair keeps better when it's slightly oily because it's long.
Also only wear clean clothes when you go out.
Brush atleast once a day even if you don't go out and use mouthwash and floss
>>
>I don't have a girlfriend and probably won't have one anytime soon
>probably
No, you definitely won't have one anytime soon because you are fucking vile
>>
OP, I promise you that if you increase your showers from 1 to at least 3-4 times a week, you will see significant changes. If you shower everyday, you will become a new man. I mean, missing a day or two when you're at home being a lazy fuck doesn't matter, but if you're going to be out in public, do the rest of us a favor.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.