[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does smoking weed only on weekends have any significant effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Does smoking weed only on weekends have any significant effect on your school/academic performance? I drink maybe 1/5 of alcohol I used to before I adopted this habit a while ago.
>>
it's just weed holy fuck stop being a little bitch
>>
>>18111403
Actually this weed of today is green poison it's hundreds more times toxic than the hippie weed of the 60's
>>
>>18111406
you are beyond fucking retarded
>>
>>18111376
If you never ever pass the threshold and begin to smoke daily, you should be fine. Don't ever go there if you like your life. (I've been a daily smoker for years, and I regret all that I didn't do because of that)
Although it would be better not to smoke every week but if you would drink anyway, then go for it! As long as it doesn't decrease your social skills.
>>
>>18111424
What this guy said

I used to smoke daily, but I realised the habit started consuming my life. I became lazy, out of touch, memory was hazy, my grades were slipping, and I was constantly paranoid. I didn't want this to happen so I got rid of my stash. I still smoke on occasion, its fun (even more so than drinking). I honestly prefer it to alcohol. Once a week is alright as long as it doesn't overtake your priorities. Just remember to take things in moderation.
>>
I smoke daily, but only in the evening after the work is done.

Save the wake and bakes for weekends.

My memory is more hazy while I'm smoking, so I wouldn't recommend it as a study aid.
>>
>>18111376
Everybody is different. If you want to smoke, try it and see what happens. It's weed, not heroin.
>>
>>18111452
I'm like this too. When I take an extended T break I go completely back to baseline in like a month. But academics and weed sure as hell don't mix.
>>
if you're you it will permanently effect your brain
>>
I smoke on the weekends
I feel like it takes a few days after I'm out for my motivation to return and my laziness to dissipate.
I used to be an every day smoker for like 5-6 years.
>>
>>18111376
>I drink maybe 1/5 of alcohol
in what part of the world is that a measurement ? what does that even mean? 1/5 of a beer ? 1/5 of a liter of medical 98% alcohol ?
>>
Weed is better for you than alcohol.

I'm an alcoholic. I have liver damage. I shit myself on the regular! You dn't want to end up like me.
>>
>>18111376
Depends, how old are you?

If the answer is mid-20's you're golden.

If your answer is below that, then no, you shouldn't regularly smoke weed as it will have long-term repercussions on the development of your brain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.