[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close collegemate and I were texting each other random pics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: line.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
line.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
Close collegemate and I were texting each other random pics. Suddenly she sends one of herself with a random filter on, asking how she looks. I tell her she looks cute, and send a pic of my own. Not a word about me. No, she starts talking about the chair next to me. Where I got it, she asks. Of all things in that photo, the chair. I point this out mock-hurt and we both laugh about it... and she continues talking about the chair as my mock-hurt slowly turns to actual hurt.

She's a girl fresh out of her teens with no dating experience, and told me she's always had trouble talking to crushes of hers to the point that they never even knew she existed. Yet we meet up at college most of the time, we're laughing through the day together and most of the time I'm teasing her.

Wanted to take her out after we're done studying our asses off for midterms, but should I even bother anymore? It feels like she literally picked a chair over me. Hell, that might just be exactly what happened.

Should I play this off as a teen girl's awkwardness or a subtle rejection she was dying to give?
>>
women dont dote on men that way. they arent going to sit around talking about hot you are or cute you look. thats what men do.
>>
>>18111349
>told me she's always had trouble talking to crushes of hers
>talks about a chair instead of the subject of the photo
>Should I bother asking her out
yeah, idiot. You can't hit the ball if you never swing the bat because you're spending all your time worrying about whether or not the ball likes you because it didn't compliment you in a random jpg you sent
>>
>>18111370
What about if you'd actually asked "what do you think" beforehand, because she did the same? Not that I want to get that girl's treatment, but she completely dodged it

>>18111377
We've already been talking about going out sometime after those midterms. It's not like I haven't asked her out yet, we just didn't have the time. When those midterms are over I'd try to set a date.

Think of it like I'm about to swing that ball and it suddenly curves at the moment. Is it outside the strike zone now? Is it just barely in? Should I still swing?
>>
>>18112428
And by 'moment' , I mean 'last second'. Typo.
>>
She was joking around with you. It is like if you are sent a nude and talk about her pillows and where she got them. It is a joke, calm down. She probably likes you if she tells you all of this about her and you both hang out and stuff. You got a good relationship with her and it looks like there is a girlfriend in your near future. Good luck, buddy.
>>
Ask her out. If she rejects you, at least you don't have to text her and take her attention whoring anymore.
>>
>>18112466
Solid advice OP take it
If she rejects you after you ask her out - you don't have to worry about anything in the world anymore.
And texts are shit anyway, so like, better for you anyhow!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.