[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck does one move to the UK from US without a high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

How the fuck does one move to the UK from US without a high school diploma?

I would like to go in order to work and eventually go to a university after taking the gcse.

Am I supposed to get a workers (tier 4) Visa?
>>
>>18111339

no, you're supposed to get a vacation visa and just never leave. im sure it'll work out fine.
>>
>>18111339

You don't just move to another country like that. Either you've got to have a job waiting (and a legit employer to confirm this to the immigration officials) or a spot in a local uni you can prove with relevant documents. In both cases you also need to have evidence that you can support your living there, before visa application will be accepted. Under current immigration laws, you can't just swing over and hope something happens to make it possible for you to stay.
>>
kek bro, I was looking to move to England too, you know what their immigration laws are?

The way I understood it, was they cannot hire foreigners unless they can prove they can't find a qualified brit to take the job.
Meaning you have to be more qualified than a brit applying for the job. And since you have literally zero qualifications for anything as a high school drop out, literally ANYONE is more qualified than you, even a fucking brit high school drop out, just because he's a Brit.

You know how Amerifats like to cry about them damn dirty mexicans taking their jobs? This is how the Brits keep the damn dirty amerifats from taking theirs.

You're gonna have to at least get your GED. But in all likelyhood, you're gonna have to get a degree, in one of their "job shortage" fields.
>>
what if I am bilingual?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.