[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me decipher this situation. >email talk to girl on match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: us3tL84tSO3EKTVNxxESRg==.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
us3tL84tSO3EKTVNxxESRg==.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
Help me decipher this situation.

>email talk to girl on match
>is 9.5/10 no joke way too hot for me
>she responds, actually end up talking
>get her number last tuesday
>text up thru friday, make plans to get drinks sat @ 8
>her messages are usually pretty quick and large, 3-4 line txts
>meet up saturday
>yep, shes stunning. 100% out of my league. I'm a 7/10 on my very best day with a tailwind, downhill
>shes so pretty in fact my jitters about this all fade away because I've just reconciled theres no way this isnt going to be a disaster and I might as well just do this date for as long as I can for the sake of practice.
>shes very nice, we have pretty good convo. talk about our jobs, our pets. fuckin all sorts of stuff... even religion lol (we both on same page so it turned out ok)
>Her body language is fairly free/open, uses her hands to talk, lots of direct eye contact, engages me with questions, etc - all very good signs.
>end up talking for like 3.5 hours in total, 8-11:30
>even at one point, she recognized a friend, the friend came over and introduced herself to me. same friend also came by to say they were leaving around 1.5 hrs afterward.
>by 11:15ish we both use the bathroom, she comes back and we pick up convo where left off, but its not as flow-y and at some point she yawns.

cont...
>>
>feels like I should recognize this as a sign/clue to get out before this all implodes.
>i realize its 11:30 and I have stuff to do in the morning (totally did not expect this to go well at all, really expected to be there like a hour and a half, absolute tops)
>inform her I unfortunately have to be wrapping up
>I sense something. I dunno what. All I can say is I sense a shift in demeanor. I could be completely wrong.
srsly I have no idea if this is accurate or not, I could be totally wrong
>we walk to our cars, she hugs me and we part ways. This happens kinda strangely quickly, but its also 20ºF out so I write it off as due to the cold.
next day
>send text around noon just asking how day is going
>3 hrs later, response. 4 words
>send question text back, response text is 3 words an hour later
>send question text back, response text is 2 words fifteen min later
>send basic response text back (no question or prompt), no response after that.

I went to bed feeling more positive than I thought possible, but then based on the texts from the next day, I was certain this girl was just not into me.

I told this story to a friend and she seems to think I'm fucking stupid, that I pissed the girl off by going home and that no girl would sit with me for 3.5 hours if she wasn't into me. I said she was just a girl who likes to meet new people and chatted with someone semi-interesting for an evening and that was all.

I need affirmation that she really was just not into me and that I am not stupid. Or just your thoughts on the whole scenario.
>>
>>18111283
your friend is probably right, she was expecting at least a kiss

learn from it and move on
>>
experiment to see if bumps work
>>
File: 1356415829872.jpg (86KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1356415829872.jpg
86KB, 600x803px
>>18111368
a first kiss in the 20ºF parking lot of a bar?
>>
>>18111384
??????????????

she liked you, you liked her, you didn't escalate
>>
File: 1300952842526.jpg (44KB, 589x390px) Image search: [Google]
1300952842526.jpg
44KB, 589x390px
>>18111392
>??????????????
thats a lot of question marks

that implies im extra stupid. like a 'how is that not obvious'-kind of stupid. that is entirely possible. but i was pretty certain going in for a kiss at that point would be a bad idea, like 'your timing is garbage, are you even trying' bad.

well, if i am that dumb, i guess i feel better knowing i deserve what i get.
>>
re-experiment
>>
Sometimes It's tough when you're not sure if to make a move bro, but don't beat yourself up over it, only you know how the date went, and this is who you are and this is who she is.

Everybody's shy to some degree, she is probably not interested enough to initiate a kiss on your date, or ask you out for a second one, it doesn't mean she's not interested at all - keep trying for a while, and if she doesn't reciprocate then you got the message! no hard feelings man, a girl who would really like you would be easier and more open and if you see this one isn't up for talking/going out anymore, you will move on.

Don't take it as a failure, pat yourself on the back for trying and feel good about yourself! you're clearly a winner here and this is good experience earned!

Good on you man!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.