[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Self Esteem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/, I'm a 23 yo male and I'm currently going through a breakup with my second girlfriend of one year. I was previously cheated on and it has worsened underlying trust issues that developed as result of childhood abandonment. The girl I'm going through the breakup with met online and we hit it off instantly. We'd spend everyday together and it really made both of us feel like we were worth being loved. She has her own issues and we both bonded over our scars which made our relationship really special because we were so open and vulnerable with each other. These two past months however, we've been seeing each other maybe once a week at most. We don't really have a sexual relationship, I'm usually the only one interested in sex and it's become a chore for her so we just stopped. Deep down inside, I know she's cheating on me at the very least on an emotional level as she's always talking with "gay" friends and always prioritizes spending time with others over me. I'm just feeling like I did something wrong. All I can think about is where did things go wrong? Am I bad in bed? Am I not funny enough? Not good looking enough? I've confronted her about sex in the past before breaking up and she claimed that having sex more than once every two weeks was too much, and that it feels "truly good whenever we have sex less frequently". I feel like I have failed in that department but she's making it sound like there's nothing I can do in the future to not mess up what I thought was an amazing relationship. Is there anything I can do to help cope with the low self esteem and self doubt that I'm dealing with so that I can stop obsessing over my shortcomings?
>>
>>18111126

I'm so sorry that I didn't read your post.

But thank you for that picture. <3
>>
>>18111158
I wish I was home right now watching my favorite movies in bed. I've been feeling really sick and fatigued for the past few days. I'm glad I was able to make two people happy today even though I don't feel good.
>>
>>18111126
sounds like you need to make more time for her. a relationship cannot flourish if both of you dont invest the time
>>
>>18111126
Get therapy. It works.
>>
File: 1488907185831.jpg (58KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488907185831.jpg
58KB, 393x462px
Faaag!
>>
>>18111446
We still talk so I'll try and see if we can salvage any sort of relationship. Thank you for your advice, I'll definitely try to make more time for us and initiate things to do that will be fun for the both of us.

>>18111456
I'll see what I can do with my current healthcare situation. Thank you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.