[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Over thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (13KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 186x270px
So my friend just went ghost on me. It's really weird we were texting a normal conversation nothing serious or anything, but at like 7 was the last message I sent in regards of it. We use a text app that tells if a message is read or not so by like 11pm I check my phone to ask her if she wanted to hangout tonight. Well before I go to bed around 1 I check the app to see if she read it or not and still nothing. I checked online and she was posting on her social media and logged into her game like 10 minutes ago. So I'm like ok kinda weird maybe she did see the notification on it. Well I go to bed and wake up and it's almost 4pm still unread still nothing. I'm in a denile here, I'm like oh maybe the app was buggy, or maybe it isn't showing notifications on her phone for it or whatever. Bottom line is she had to of ignored it but idk why. Is it wrong to be spiteful and ignore her for a while if she randomly texts me back ignoring the question or how it's been almost a day. She sends me random memes and shit at times so I can kinda see her just sending one and ignoring what happened.
>>
>>18111032
Lol what are you, 12? Get over yourself.
She just don't want to hurt your clearly sensitive af feelings by saying no, so she just ignored it. She was probably busy, or just tired and felt it'd be easier or more convenient to ignore the question. (Maybe she doesn't like confrontation, even as minor as saying no. Lots of people are like that.)

Bottom line, grow the fuck up. Trust me, as you get older (I'm assuming you're young) people will have less and less time for you because they have lives. Hopefully you'll also have a life of your own to get busy with. You'll learn there's no hard feelings if you can talk or hang out every free moment.
>>
>>18111047
can't*
>>
>>18111047
Few things to add to your wild assumptions.

>we hangout all the time. And she has no issue saying no which she has before and I'm fine with it

>she has no school and barely works, if she does anything once again she will say no and be like oh I'm getting my nails done, or I'm going out with x y or z.

This is the first time in 2 years of knowing and talking to her she just completely ignored something for a day, especially a question about something. I'd feel less then whatever I'm feeling if the message at least said read on it but she hasn't even opened the app in a day.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.