[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About shorter boys (and girls)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Leonardo.jpg (42KB, 568x843px) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo.jpg
42KB, 568x843px
I'm a 20 y/o bisexual female and I've recently realised that I only truly fall for guys that are my height, and I'm 5'5". Not that I ignore or dislike tall guys (5'11" is the average height for men in my country, for women it's 5'6"), I like everyone who is funny, smart and that i click with, but something about people being as tall as you makes them so much more special. Am I weird for this mindset? Is there some underlying character trait that shows that I'm a narcisstic freak or something?

Another thing is that I like girls that are just a few inches taller than I am a bit more that those of the same height as I am. I don't prefere someone to be shorter than me but I don't mind it or think about it then and there.

These questions have been roaming my head for days and these realizations haven't helped much, especially seeing that, in my head, the "rules" on what's considered to be attractive about male and female height are switched and it's been bothering me a lot, to say the least.
>>
>>18110791
No, everyone likes different things. A lot of women prefer taller men, so people think it's a hard and fast rule, but it isn't. Personally I am intimidated by guys who are a head taller than me but a lot of girls like them because they make them feel safe.
>>
>>18110805
Tall and broad guys make me back off at first, but tall slim guys don't make me twitch at all for example
>>
>>18110791
What's the issue?

Your post bubbles down to "I have preferences" which everyone has
>>
>>18110875
I know, maybe it's just the people I talk to irl that seem to be weirded out with what I said that made me write the post.
>>
>>18110880
Plus, I wanted to share my love for shorter boys, since they don't get as much love as the tall boys.
>>
>>18110880
>>18110888
You need to stop worrying about what other people think of you. Especially your relationships.

You'll never truly be happy until you remove that prejudice.

I'm not saying to stop giving a shit about people's opinions; but why should other people being "weirded out" affect you? Love is love.
>>
>>18110899
I'm trying to remove the prejudice from others' perspective but it just ends up getting to me. Then I feel guilty because I'm feel like I betrayed myself and those I find attractive, it's all over the place.

I don't know why people are weirded out by those things but it made me think. I come from Southeastern Europe so it's a real shit show here when love is the topic.
>>
>>18110791
short guy here
>tfw not knowing a girl like you

thanks for the thread.

Also, while it seems untypical to have your prefferences switched this way it really isn't a good reason to be weirded out about it
>>
>>18110978
OP here, and I'm smiling ear to ear, you're welcome. <3

I live in a shithole so it's mandatory to frown upon anything out of the ordinary here, I just had to ask here what people thought of it because I know it isn't actually something to be weirded out about
>>
File: ufo.jpg (18KB, 238x320px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
18KB, 238x320px
>>18110791
i personally don't dig anyone under 5'8" but I find you cute for posting this OP, it's hopeful
>>
>>18111018
ah yes, people in those places are always like that. Well, don't you worry. The world doesn't end with them.
btw which country exactly are you from? poland here
>>
>>18111038
I think having access to Internet is what saved "open-minded" people from "closed-minded" countries. Croatia here
>>
>>18111052
Oh, I love Croatia soo much! Hows the weather nowadays? Do you have spring coming already?
>>
>>18111065
I'm from the south, by the sea, and today was full blown summer, and yesterday was winter, so it's exhausting. How's up there, is it still cold?
>>
>>18111075
miraculusly warm. It started unusually early this year. The plants aren't blossoming yet, but the snow is long gone and the temperature goes up to +15 on some days
>>
File: pep.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18111083
>snow
Here it never reached 0°C for more than a week, and now it's 20°C and nobody's surprised. I wish winter would last 10/12 months here, summer is so overwhelming. Have you ever actually been to Cro?
>>
>>18111089
>mfw talking to a stranger on /adv/ about weather
>>
>>18111089
I've been there like three times already. Once in Plitvica, once on Pag for new years eve and once just hitchiking by the coast with a friend. The people are really nice and the views are perfect.
Winter is cool unless you are in a big city. Then it's just grey sky and tight clothes. But come to the mountains and you fall in love.
Hell, I believe there's still a lot of snow there now

>>18111091
one of the best conversations here I had this month. I don't get what's your problem
>>
>>18111108
Fuck, that's no nice. The mountains are packed with snow all year long, but only those close to Plitvice, I'm from Split so I haven't seen snow in 5 years.
>>
>>18111117
Well, if you're the type of a girl who used to have some time and is also not afraid to meet strangers from the internet, we could always go snow-chasing in a week or two... You seem like a nice person, you know.
>>
>>18111136
You seem very nice too, Anon, but I'm in college. If you would ever come to Split I'd love to meet you!
>>
>>18111161
Seems like a really cool idea. Thank you. I could consider coming there before the season this year... when does it start?

Here's my throwaway email:
[email protected]
>>
>>18111181
Let me check about the season. Here's my mail to you that i just made: [email protected]
>>
>>18111200
then let's move it to the mail then, shall we? I sent you a message.
>>
>>18111181
The summer season starts June/July, until then it's pre-season warm-up, which will start soon.
>>
>>18111210
Oops, okay!
>>
I prefer a guy very close to my height. My past lover was an inch or so taller and it was amazing to spoon so naturally, 69 worked out great, cuddling and standing kissing/sex comfortable... Luckily I'm on the taller side, maybe that's a factor as well.
>>
>5'9"
>tfw no 6' gf
How do I get one?
>>
Guy 31, lost my virginity at 22, to a girl who was 2-3 inches taller than me. I was in love with her, she left me with a huge hole in my heart when she left, but time (and antidepressant) heals. So years go by, years and years, many empty attractions along the way, nothing that led to full on sex, only oral with a friend and hated the experience, and some girl I made out with n grabbed her boobs through her shirt. Meh, shit I wish I could erase from my memory in retrospect. Just recently I was crushing extremely hard, like irreparably hard on a girl at a show, and she just happened to be 2-3 inches taller than me, she was wearing cowgirl boots though, so maybe 2 or so.. she was just everything I want in a girl. I don't think it's my brain associating true love with that height range.. but in the back of my mind I sometimes wonder if that's part of the dynamics that play into the process..

It's like my brain associates taller girls with a more motherly charm..whereas shorter girls don't give me that motherly vibe at all, just a "oh she's cute" kinda feeling.. like it's just physical and not as deep an attraction.

This attraction was so strong, I'm waiting a whole year just to ask her if she will be my girl. Pretty pitiful huh? Well, what I felt was worth it, even if she can't reciprocate it, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>18111266
You seem like such a wholesome person, Anon. Hope you bring yourself together to ask her, and I hope she says yes.
>>
>tfw 6'
>tfw u will never roleplay twincest with a croatian qt the same height as u
>>
File: 1470253522141.jpg (47KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1470253522141.jpg
47KB, 365x363px
>>18111262
>6'7"

tfw when only one woman I've met was somewhat close to my height and checked all the boxes on my perfection list. Then I had to be a completely ignorant fool and ruin everything.
>>
>>18111527
God I hope so too..

you should have seen me driving around the establishment the next day, hopelessly wishing I'd run into her again, she was long gone, and my only option to get in contact with her was so creepy, I had no choice but to suck it up and wait.
>>
>>18111591
really sounds like you need practice, alot of practice, get out there get game gains, do it for her anon
>>
>>18111633
I really don't have a problem approaching girls and socializing, I'm just naturally introverted. In fact I congratulated her and friend, who are both a 2 girl band duo. I hugged her even, and I already had feelings for her, but I tried to distance myself for other reasons, I didn't wanna come off as desperate, though I know I wouldn't have.. a few things were just hindering me.. one, I felt like almost anybody else at this event.. two, she's from a few states above me, bout 11 hours away, and I only lived 7 minutes from the event, didn't wanna come off like I just wanted to hook up or something trivial..didn't wanna make her feel out of her element.. I wondered how she'd feel living near me, and if it was even something she'd consider..basically I was thinking so far ahead, and so much negativity, mixed in with so many positive feelings I had near here, just watching her be herself, that I held it in, till the very last minute, and told her how I felt. But I was so worn out from doing chores all day and my attraction to her, that I had to go.. for a moment, I felt like I gave her a bad vibe..though she admitted to being flattered.. i left feeling..joy, getting it out of my chest, but sad and stupid af after for not giving her my number. It was just overwhelming, I hadn't felt strong feelings like that in a long time, and anything compared to it felt like desperation. Here, I felt I was in control, though struggling emotionally, I felt I could make the right choice if I tried..but I mostly just respected her to the point, that I hurt myself for it.
>>
>>18111655
How bad am I doing?...
>>
>>18111898
try asking her out next time, for now fuck around to build confidence. This will solve the problem of her feeling like she doesn't need to go out with you to keep you around, and you'll have the balls to actually make a relationship work. As long as she thinks she could lose you at any time and you aren't an overemotional beta in the relationship she probably wont cheat on you(long and healthy relationship). If she wanted a bitch she'd be a lesbian and all that.
>>
>>18111945
But I don't feel like having sex with multiple women.. I get temptation, and have even asked other girls out, but they either had someone or weren't interested.

I don't wanna live my life desperately seeking sex knowing I can actually feel love for someone. Something I never thought I'd feel again.

I don't want to be a fornicator just to prove to somebody I'm desirable and worth her time, and I'm smart enough to know I appreciate human being enough not to go around simply using people for sex.

My whole deal is, if she likes me, she'll just know. If we end up a couple, she'll definitely know.

I think I'd feel disgusted with myself and hate myself for using girls for sex, I've felt it before just getting head. I wasn't mentally stable then. But I dunno that I wanna cheapen myself simply to look at her as somehow insignificant enough to overlook, the opposite is also unattractive to a girl, very forgettable behavior marked by carelessness.
>>
>>18110791
Females hate short guys.
>>
>>18111977
well I should rephrase, I think about sex with different girls, but in practice, although I'm tempted, in my rational moments I understand the damage I'd be doing to myself and others spiritually..
>>
>>18112095
females are attracted to psychopathic traits, atleast initially, you can warm up after you're in a relationship. bitches will always find a justification for fucking, cheating or not. you wont be doing any harm, you're doing yourself harm by not giving yourself the experience needed for a healthy relationship.
If she's fucked other guys she might say sorry, but she wont mean it, she'll say she was naive, or young, or they were assholes anyway. Anti-slut-defense, she doesn't actually care.
>but they either had someone or weren't interested.
the goal is to make them interested. and neither of those points matter.
>>
>>18112243
I'm not phased by someones past though, as long as they're good to me. If I told her about my past, surely she'd find reason to he repulsed by my actions at some point.

The way I see it, if things work out, they will, if they don't, they wont. I'd like them to, but if I became the horrible shit I've wanted to be in the past, I don't think I'd be pursuing dates at all. So no, I dunno how sound your advice is. Plenty of people make good things work without resorting to insecurity issues.
>>
>>18112255
i doubt it'll work out, but good luck.
>>
>>18112259
I've actually had a girl wanna marry me before, but she had her own terms and didn't wanna move in with me. So I know I'm likeable. Another girl was happy I liked her even though she was in a relationship, so I cut the convo short.

You know, when I confessed my attraction to the girl I like now, she was rolling a joint believe it or not... and I was so attracted to her, that I dismissed it, but she kept on rolling it, even though she was flattered. I feel she kept on rolling it just so she wouldn't look up again and feel flushed or happy.. but a part of me feels like.. if I was doing that, I'd probably feel like that is the worst time someone could have picked to say it to me.. I don't smoke though.. so I dunno..just a thought.
>>
>>18112265
yeah you seem reasonable enough despite the spirituality shtick. i said i doubt you to spur you on a bit as presumptive as that is, good luck.
>>
>>18112346
Oh no, next year I'm definitely just gonna get in her face, hug her, and slow dance with her if she's down. I gotta get it out of my system. I need to know her availability no matter what.
>>
>>18112014
t. bitter virgin lanklet from /r9k/.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.